17th July 2011, 05:56 PM
atshukila

How may I get residential certificate of Sikkim? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

Is government of sikkim is issuing resident certificate.if yes, what are the requrement and what is the procdure?
please send details on my email.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  3. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do Master of Social Work for LLB graduate? List of colleges in Sikkim?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  8. Can I study ICSI course along with B.Com? Short term courses to study along with B.Com?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and procedure to apply for CLAT? List of coaching classes in Bhopal?
  10. List of necessary documents require to give MH-CET exam for a 12th(CBSE) student?
  11. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  12. Eligibility for DM entrance exams in states other than tamilnadu?
  13. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for BBSR residential school for 11th and 12th standard? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  16. Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?
  17. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
14th March 2012, 07:10 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get residential certificate of Sikkim? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

hello friend you can get a residential certificate of Sikkim if you have Land in Sikkim.
To get domicile of sikkim you can apply in local tehsil. They will charge some fee for it and provide you certificate within 15 days
9th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get residential certificate of Sikkim? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for the same?

How can I get residential certificate of Sikkim?
9th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How may I get residential certificate of Sikkim?
3rd October 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i get residential certificate of sikkim
10th January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

what is meaning of tehsil?
14th April 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My father lives.in sikkim since.1972 And worked.in.military engineering service then
So my questio. Is is my father can get domecile for sikkim?
15th May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

My schooling was done in Sikkim. i wish to study in mumbai. They need a domicile certificate but i am not a sikkimese. So where does this put me?
12th April 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Those person who possess Certificate of Identification in Sikkim , are their grandchildren eligible to acquire Certificate of identification ?
23rd June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

If the people lives in sikkim before 1975 but they have not any said document then with the help of village panchatat and senior citizen can it be possible to get residential certificate?
27th May 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I have graduated from sikkim govt. College and i am thinking to do further study on outside of this state. But i don't have COI,Rc or anything but i am burn in sikkim my parents also reside here since many years ago .Now where should I go to get job or anything .I am far behind in every field I don't know what to do with my life. :(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?