27th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?

Can I get admission in 2 in other cbse school after completing 1?
princy sir was saying that its cbse's rule that we can't change scul in 2.... pls reply as soon as possible>>>>>>>>>>> Awaiting for the answer to be given soon by someone!

30th October 2015, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?

First of all you can get TC from the school and look for admission in any other school. I think CBSE or any other recognized board school shouldn't have any problem in giving admission and it all depends on the merit and availability of seats.

Therefore, don't worry for admission in any other board because there is no such rule. It all depends on the TC and if you have got TC then surely there will be no problem.
30th October 2015, 07:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?

Yes you are definitely eligible for changing your schools after completing your standard 1 from any other school but you will have to submit some documents such as passing certificate of previous class, transfer certificate, age certificate, residential certificate, transfer certificate, etc. at the time of admission in your desired school.

As far as CBSE rules are concerned, it allows the change of school untill a student is registered with CBSE in their Class 9th so there is no question of your eligibility for admission in any other school in Class 2. So you do not have to be worried about the same and you must go for any other schools if you are not satisfied with your present school.
30th October 2015, 08:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for changing school board after completion of your first standard.

There is no restriction on changing school board after completion of any standard.

But for changing school board you must have to complete the following formalities :

** A migration certificate.

** A mark sheet of the last class you have passed.

** There must not be any reappear in any of the exam.

** Your residence proof.

** Passport size photographs.

After successfully completion of the above documents you are eligible for changing your school.
30th October 2015, 09:38 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,
As far as my knowledge is concern you can change your schools in 2nd class after completing 1st Class.You can change the CBSE School till 9th Class,because in 9th Class you have to register for the CBSE Board Exam in advance and after 10th you can change your school but can't change in after passing 11th.If you change your school in 11th Class,you have to start with 11th class.So don't get tense dear,talk to the principle where you want to take the admission and get admission there.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE
30th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of your 1st standard. To get admission in 2nd standard in new school after completion of your 1st standard from CBSE Board school, you need to obtain Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with your 1st standard Marks sheet. After completion of entire admission process, you can get admission in 2nd standard in new school.
31st October 2015, 12:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?

Absolutely YES you can easily get admission in another school as well as in another board. Princy sir was just lying you. Now find out a School in which you wanna admitted in 2 class. Some of the schools provides admission on the basis of previous class marks while few of them provides on the basis of their own entrance exam. I would like to suggests you visit the school in which you have any personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school .
31st October 2015, 01:59 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change board CBSE to othder such as ICSE or other state board up to 9th standard .
After 9th standard i.e 10th standard , students are not allowed to change their school as in 9th standard, registration process is completed in 9th standard and students have to appear in 10th board examination with this registration number.
So, in 10th standard students can change their school within same board.
So, you can change school without any hesitation .
You will need few documents at the time of admission in other school of other board in which you want to take admission. The documents are
-Marks sheet of last standard
-Transfer Certificate from previous school
-Character Certificate also from previous school showing that the student is not involved in any disciplinary action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?