1st May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How may I go in Air Fore field? What's the applying procedure? I've done 12th std with 72% marks and currently in B.Com 1st year

Sir, i m ginni ,i have passed my 12th class with 72% by taking commerce. Now i have given the exams of b.com 1st year (raj. University). Now i want to go in air force field . Can i do ths if yes, please tel me the procedure,bst govt. clg &fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  3. Procedure to enter into Air Fore after 12th from Prahar Military school?
  4. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?
  5. What should I do to join Air Force? I have completed 12th with 57.83% marks
  6. Which field is highly preferable among Naval, Army and Airforce to join through CDS for BAMS student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  8. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying MCA entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying Sanskrit IPE 1st year scholarship?
  11. What is the final date for applying Air hostess course after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. What to do to get officers rank in Air Force after B.Com?
  13. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  14. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  16. Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  18. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
6th April 2015, 01:34 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I go in Air Fore field? What's the applying procedure? I've done 12th std with 72% marks and currently in B.Com 1st year

After passing the 12th standard you can join the Air force through N.D.A. (National Defense Academy) which is the entrance exam for the Defense services as in Army, Naval Force and Air force to join the defense through N.D.A. candidate should be 12th passed out from any board of schooling education in India with any stream as Science, Art, Commerce..

Eligibility to join Air force in N.D.A.-
Candidate to be Indian and must passed 12th standard with Science stream with Physics and mathematics.

>> Candidate must be unmarried male candidate and physically fit with eye sight 6/6.

>> For the age criteria in Air force is upto 19 years to apply for N.D.A.

After 12th one more chance is left that C.D.S. is other option where you can apply for air force and eligibility for that are-

>> Candidate should be Indian and must be a graduate and passed the graduate from a recognized university.

>> Should be physically fit and fall in age limit of 19-22 years for air force and 19-23 for navel academy and 19-24 for the army wing.

>> Relaxation is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for the general candidates.

NOTE- Both the exam are held two times a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?