23rd January 2012, 04:51 PM
sindhu nannapaneni

How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?

Hi this is sindhu...
i want to join in fashion technology course r beautician course but my fate made me join in degree.now im stydying degree(b.sc) 2nd year.i heard that the courses related to fashion or beautician is very expensive courses isnt it?i only interested in that courses.i had no more interest in studying degree.is there any option to join in that courses after completion of degree?is there any courses in guntur r tenali?plz send me the details of joining the courses.wats the cost of that courses?i want it in detail.its my career question...........

Related Questions:
  1. Best Professional courses under Humanities field? -- [New]
  2. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  3. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. What to do after 12th Arts? Options available after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  7. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  10. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  11. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  12. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  13. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  14. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  16. Professional course after intermediate other than engineering?
  17. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  18. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
15th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?

i am studying bsc 2nd year.i want to know the courses(not in software r hardware) after graduaton n the course duration.
20th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?

is there any entrance to qualify beautician course after completion of 12th?
27th June 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know to b.sc. with beautician course. but i took admission in bsc it degree .realy my intrested in beautician course.after bsc it degree, what would i have to take the admission bsc with beautician.plz send me joining the course .i want to make future with beautician. plz suggest me...........
27th June 2012, 06:15 PM
padhakudkt

Hello,
Yes, of course you can join, there are many courses available, Designing, crafting, decoration, flower management, paper meshy, best out of waste. you are asking just for passing the time of your vacation.
If you want to make your career in this field then go for the preparation for the entrance exams of various fashion institutes like NIFT, NIFD, Pearl academy etc.
You can also go for make-up courses or beauty courses.
3rd July 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii..i am currently studying my SY bsc. can i do a beautician course after my TY bsc?? i am not interested to studies.i want to learn beauty course and i wish to open my own parlour .. is it possible to be a do beauty parlour course after bsc????
17th May 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i join the beautician course after the b.com 2nd year because now am nt interested in studies
22nd August 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i join the beautician course after the b.com 2nd year because now am nt interested in studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?