10th February 2012, 05:14 PM
santosh khuntia

How may i join Indian Air Force after my MBA course and graduation in commerce?

dear sir,
with due respect i santosh kumar khuntia want to join in the Air force
completed of graduation in commerce and mba course also is there any available any critaria

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after finishing MBA?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  7. How can I join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation with B.Com
  8. Being a commerce post graduate how can I join Indian Defense?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  10. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. What to do after 12th to join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  15. Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream?
  16. Can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing graduation in B.Com
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after graduating B.Com with 73%
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
12th February 2012, 05:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i join Indian Air Force after my MBA course and graduation in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh khuntia View Post
dear sir,
with due respect i santosh kumar khuntia want to join in the Air force
completed of graduation in commerce and mba course also is there any available any critaria
The only branch of the Indian Air Force for which you will be considered eligible is the Ground Duty Branch which includes Administrative Department, Logistics Department, Accounts Department etc.
As you have done MBA, you may apply for these departments till the age of 25 years. The minimum eligible age for the same is 20 years.
As far as minimum qualification is concerned, you must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in your MBA, in order to be considered eligible for the departments mentioned above.

To join Indian Air Force, you will have to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test and for complete information, you must refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
16th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join Indian Air Force after my MBA course and graduation in commerce?

I am studying B.A.Economics. Also, I studying additional engineering course Aeronautical in CADD centre. Can I join Air Force?
21st March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

how may i join mba airline management plz send me details my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2013, 11:30 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah eligible but there are many criteria's those are mentioned below just follow these. To join in Indian Airforce after graduation then you have to appear CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam which is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) two times in 1 year.

Eligibility criteria and details:-

The minimum educational qualification required for CDS exam is graduation or any equivalent degree from a recognised university.

Final year graduation exams appearing candidates also eligible.

There is no need of percentage restrictions to appear this exam.

You must be an Indian origin.

Both male and female are eligible for this examination.

Age criteria and details:-

Age limits for Indian airforce academy are 19 to 23 years,

Age limits for Indian Naval academy are 19 to 22 years,

Age limits for Indian Military academy are 19 to 24 years,

Age limits for Officer Training academy are 19 to 25 years.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal Interview,

Medical test.

Scheme of exam:-

More information

All the best.
21st March 2013, 11:51 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Sure, you can join Indian Air Force after MBA course and graduation in commerce.

You can apply for AFCAT and CDSE exam to make career in Air Force.

1]AFCAT :
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test.
This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for AFCAT are given below:

<< A candidate must be graduate from recognized university.
<< He must be completed his graduation with 60% marks.
<< He must be physically and mentally fit.
<< His age limit must be 18- 28 years.

2] CDSE

CDSE stands for Combined Defence Service Exam
It is also conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Three stages for this exam :
1] written test
2] SSB
3] medical test

Eligilibity for CDS exam:

a] The age limit for this exam is 19-24 years.
b] the candidate must be Indian.
c] He should be unmarried.

for more information , go to the site:
http://upsc.gov.in

I hope this information will help you.

THANK YOU................
22nd March 2013, 12:32 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *--*-*-*-*-*

YES !!!!!!!! you can join Indian Air Force after MBA course and graduation in commerce.

You can apply for AFCAT and CDSE exam to make career in Air Force.there are many criteria's those are mentioned below just follow these.

1) candidate must be graduate from recognized university.

2) Final year graduation exams appearing candidates also eligible.

3) There is no need of percentage restrictions to appear this exam.

4) You must be an Indian origin.

5) age limit must be 18- 28 years.

for more information Go to Website Of UPSE : -

http://www.upsc.gov.in/

ALL THE BEST *-*-*--**-
23rd March 2013, 09:19 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

CDS Stands Combined Defence Academy

CDS Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission

Exam for recruitment of various vacancies under

Indian Military Academy

Indian Naval Academy

Air Force Academy

Offices Training Academy

Eligibility Details :

Nationality : Candidates must be either citizen of Indian or subjects of Nepal or subject of Bhutan

Age limit :

Indian Military Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan ,1990& not late than 1st Jan ,1995

Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan ,1992& not late than 1st Jan ,1995

Air Force Academy : Male candidates born not earlier than 2nd Jan ,1991 & not earlier then 2nd Jan 1989& not later than 1st Jan 1995

Offices Training Academy (Male):born not earlier than
2nd Jan 1989& not later than 1st Jan 1995

Offices Training Academy (Female): born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1989& not later than 1st Jan 1995

Educational Qualification ;

IMA & Officers Training Academy : Degree of a recognized university or equivalent

Indian Naval Academy :Degree in Engineering

Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognized university & 12th stands with Physics & maths (OR) bachelor's of Engineering

27th March 2013, 12:29 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

To join the Indian Air force after completing MBA and Graduation. First you can crack the CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Service. This exam conducted by Upsc twice in a year.

CDS has three wings:

Indian Air force

Indian Navy

Indian Military Academy

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

The applicant should complete the Bachelor degree from any recognized University.

To Join the Indian Air force you need the Physics Chemistry and Mathematics subjects compulsory.

Age Limit:

Indian Air force:

19 to 23 years.

Indian Navy:

19 to 22 years.

Indian Military Academy:

19 to 24 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible. But candidate should be Citizen of India.

Female Candidates are not eligible for the CDS exam.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

Interview

All the best.
26th May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how may i join indian air force after my mba i completed my graduation in arts (economics).
i am jiya pandey.
26th May 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How may i join Indian Air Force after my MBA i done my graduation in atrs economics.
i am jiya pandey.
1st August 2017, 12:38 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

* If you have not studied Mathematics in Higher secondary level, you can still apply for Indian Air Force provided you have completed Bachelor's Degree program in any Discipline and have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
But Since, you have done till MBA without mathematics ; I am sorry, to say that you cannot apply then.

* If you are a graduate in any discipline, you will be able to join the Administrative Branch as well as Logistics Department of Indian Air Force.
The Entrance Exam you have to qualify is AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) and is conducted two times in a year (June and December). The age limit for this exam is 19 to 23 years. And the educational qualification required is a graduate degree.[/color]
>> For further information, refer to the official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?