1st August 2010, 10:27 PM
maruti56

How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech

I am studying BE mechanical engg in sona college of tech.i want to study ME marine engg.i want to know whether i am eligible or not and also suggest me the best colleges and tell me the exams to join those institutions.
Thank you, sir

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  3. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  4. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  5. Can I get any good Anna University after scoring 27 marks in TANCET?
  6. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  7. List of top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  9. Rank wise top colleges list for engineering & B.TECH. in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of top 10 government B.Tech engineering colleges?
  11. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry providing computer science and engineering?
  12. Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)?
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  14. Any vacancies for teaching job for ECE diploma holders?
  15. How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Can we go for automobile after passing 12th commerce?
  18. List of entrance exams to get admission in top Marine colleges of India for B.Tech course? Eligibility to appear?
12th March 2012, 03:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech

You should complete 12th with high percentage of marks in science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Marine Engineering course.

There are some physical requirements as well. You should have good health and meet certain medical norms like 150cm height with correlated weight. Eyesight should be 6/6 with no color blindness. Only if you meet these physical requirements, you should apply for Marine Engineering.

The best collages for Marine Engineering are T S Chanakya which is in Mumbai and Marine Engineering Research Institute (MERI) in Kolkata.
5th March 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech

i did diploma in mechanical engg after 10th and i want to do marine engineering then now what course i gotta do to join?
22nd April 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I m complte dip in e&tc bt i wish tu admistion in me so wt is the prpcess
27th November 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Top ten colleges to do pg in offshore structures..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?