17th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How may I join Punjab Police? I've passed LLB and my age is 25 years

i m rahul from punjab i pass llb and my date of birth and ijoin punjab police and last age limit this post 25 year what i elegible this post please give answer thanks

23rd May 2012, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join Punjab Police? I've passed LLB and my age is 25 years

You can join Punjab Police after LLB in Officer Post. Those over 27 years old can apply for this post. Age relaxation is given for reserved category candidates. You can apply for Sub-Inspector post in this department according to the vacancies that get published. Those who clear written exam need to attend Physical test and personal Interview.
24th November 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Punjab Police? I've passed LLB and my age is 25 years

how is bharti in punjab police ? Age 26 ?
24th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

meri b.a final year main comparment hai uska result is saal 2013 ko hi aya hai vo to is saal hi complete ho jayegi mein ladki hun meri age 20 years hai or meri hieght 6''7inch hai kya main is saal sub inspector punjab police join kar sakti hun
25th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

punjab police vich constable and sub-inspector di bharti lai maximum age limt kini hai ? please tell me.
24th September 2015, 08:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to join for the post of constable and sub inspector in Punjab Police should be from 18 years to 25 years.The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The minimum educational qualification for the post of constable is 10+2 in any discipline or equivalent. The candidate should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as compulsory/ optional subject.

The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university for the post of sub inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?