19th October 2011, 11:04 AM
chotulaal

How may I know about B.A 2nd year private and regular result of RBS College in Agra University?

Sir, i want to know about B.A 2nd year private and regular result of R.B.S.College agra affilicated from agra university.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. RBS college/Baba Saheb university Agra B.Com final year previous years question papers?
  2. Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University? -- [New]
  3. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  4. What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?
  5. What is the date of announcement of B.A 2nd year private?
  6. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  7. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  8. What's the B.Ed course Fee for S.C Candidate in UP private B.Ed college?
  9. How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school
  10. Which regular colleges offer CS course?
  11. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
  12. Best colleges in Agra and Kanpur providing MCA lateral entry in direct 2nd year
  13. Can I join CS profession after completing MSc Chemistry from Agra University?
  14. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  16. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  17. Names of the B.Ed government colleges in UP?
  18. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
16th October 2018, 12:09 AM
rasmita99

Default Re: How may I know about B.A 2nd year private and regular result of RBS College in Agra University?

Yearly and Semester Exam Results of Agra University Main Exam 2017-2018 to be Declared/Announced soon and furthermore Uploaded on college official site (www.dbrauaaems.in).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?