2nd February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?

Hi I am doing b.com in a private college under Calicut University. But I am not satisfied from that college. Then 2nd year I want to transfer in a regular college. How much percentage marks requires in b.com. Can I join b.com in 2nd year?

4th February 2016, 08:44 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?

Yes, there is a provision, you might get a transfer if your college does allow you to and same is the case with the prospective college.

The percentage you need to score will be precisely told to you by the college itself as it is not static and keeps on changing and that too it differs from one college to another. Therefore, you must contact your college authorities and get the relevant information from there itself.
22nd February 2020, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?

When I get tranfer to another collage after 1st year ,I am able to join in Nss in new collage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?