20th February 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How much attempts are given to clear one backlog paper of final year engineering exam?

Hello sir, I am studying 11 paper in final year of engineering and want to clear in one attempts. I want to know if I got backlog in one paper then in how much attempts will I have to clear it?

25th February 2017, 07:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much attempts are given to clear one backlog paper of final year engineering exam?

There is no restrictions on the number of attempts to appear in backlog papers of your final year engineering examination. Candidates who have failed any subject can clear by reappearing in supplementary examinations which are generally conducted twice a year.

You need to clear the backlog subject within maximum duration of the course to be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate. So, you can clear your backlog paper in any number of attempts but, before completion of maximum duration of the course.
25th February 2017, 07:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much attempts are given to clear one backlog paper of final year engineering exam?

There is no such defined attempts in case of backlog paper examination. You can appear for backlog paper exam multiple times till you clear it. In most of universities in India, odd semester backlog paper exam is conducted along with odd semester regular exam and even with even semester paper exam.

So, if you get backlog in any subject in last semester of engineering then you will have to wait for next even semester exam to clear your backlog. Candidates with existing backlog are not eligible for public or private sector exams. Study well to avoid any backlog in last semester of engineering courses.
1st June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir in b.sc final year I have only one backlog but after 3 attempt I did not cleared that so ...is it my 3 years life is waste please reply sir
22nd March 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Be 3rd year i have 3backlog in 3rd semester how many chance is there to clear the backlog sunbject to write the backlog sunbject i was absent to write the exam two times rply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?