3rd January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How much is the cutoff to join medical?

how much cutoff i should get to join medical and if i get less is there any way to join medical

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff -- [New]
  2. Minimum cutoff for BC to join Government Medical College? Can I get through with a cutoff of 196.5?
  3. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  4. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  5. Can I join medical after scoring 185.5 cutoff and if I am a physically disabled with 40%?
  6. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  7. Last year medical government college cutoff?
  8. Which medical college can I join after scoring 180 cutoff marks?
  9. Minimum medical cutoff to join in any self financing medical college under BC category?
  10. Minimum cutoff for SC to join Madras Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  12. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  13. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  14. Can I get any medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 153.5 cutoff out of 200 in medical cutoff? I am from SC category
  15. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  16. Can I get any self financing medical college or government college after scoring194 medical cutoff?
  17. Where can I join after scoring medical cutoff of 191.75?
  18. How much is the cutoff to join medical?
13th October 2016, 02:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the cutoff to join medical?

The admission in medical colleges is given on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test rank. NEET is entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in any medical colleges of India.

*Candidate who has done 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board is eligible to apply for this exam but he/she must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored at least 50% marks.

*Minimum age limit is 17 years on last day of year in which you appear for exam.

NEET contains 180 questions and each question carries 4 marks each. It is total of 720 marks, although qualifying marks in NEET 2016 was around 150 marks but to get admission in any medical college either under All India counselling or State counselling, you should have score more than 500 marks out of 720 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?