31st August 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How much do I need to pay for CA CPT examination in the 2nd attempt?

Mam/Sir, if a student fail in CA CPT exam first or second time, he is already registered for CPT exam, he paid more than 8 thousand fees and some other fees which is mandatory by ICAI then how much fees would be paid by him to reappear in the CA CPT exam? He should re-register for CA CPT exam because he had already registered with ICAI?

15th July 2020, 01:07 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How much do I need to pay for CA CPT examination in the 2nd attempt?

Firstly, if you are already registered with ICAI then you need not have to get registered again with the ICAI. Once registration is done then it is valid for a 5 years from the date of registration. After, the expiry of 5 years from the registration date, you need to pay a nominal fees to ICAI for renewal of registration.
However, you always have to pay examination fees whenever you are appearing for the exam.
24th August 2020, 09:07 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much do I need to pay for CA CPT examination in the 2nd attempt?

The Initial registration for Common Proficiency Course (CPC) is valid for 3 years, hereafter revalidation shall be made for every three years with a renewal fee of INR 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time. Before applying for the relevant examination, candidates should have valid registration.

Examination fees is always required to pay whenever you appearing in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?