19th October 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CPT exam if this is my 2nd attempt?

hi sir this is my 2nd attempt how to apply cpt exam...Could u pelase tell me

3rd March 2013, 06:35 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for CPT exam if this is my 2nd attempt?

CA CPT June Application Form 2013

Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the Information Brochure, which may be obtained from the following address on payment of Rupee 1000/- ( Rupee 500/- towards examination fee and Rupee 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure ) per application form.

Additional Secretary ( Examinations ),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.

CA CPT June Exam fee for candidates opting for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Bahrain centres will be US $160 ( US $ 150 towards examination fee and US $ 10 towards cost of application form and information brochure ) or its equivalent Indian Currency.

CPT June Exam fee for the candidates opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1350/-( INR 850/- towards examination fee and INR 500/- towards the cost of application form and information brochure ) or its equivalent foreign Currency. Since the cost of Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form includes the examination fee, no separate fee is required to be remitted at the time of submitting the filled in application form.

The Information brochure containing Common Proficiency Test application form will also be available in the Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute and can be obtained there from on cash payment on or from 3rd April, 2013.

CPT June 2013 application forms duly filled in may be sent so as to reach the Additional Secretary ( Examinations ) at New Delhi not later than 24th April, 2013. Applications received after 24th April, 2013 shall not be entertained under any circumstances.

CA CPT Exam June applications duly filled in will be received by hand delivery at the offices of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralised Offices of the Institute at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Pune upto 24th April, 2013. Candidates residing in these cities are advised to take advantage of this facility. It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 24th April, 2013 with late fee.

The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 3rd April, 2013 ( 10.00 hrs ) to 24th April, 2013 ( 17.30 hrs ) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card shall not be charged Rupee 500/- ( i.e. cost of application form fee ) in order to popularize filling-in of CPT June Exam application form online.

Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the said course on or before 2nd April, 2013 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.

Online Application Form for Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ) Registration

The students should make the draft payable accordingly to Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur and New Delhi respectively. Students, who are submitting application form online, are advised to take a print out of the filled in application form, affix the photograph, sign the application form and despatch to the appropriate office of the Institute as stated above along with relevant documents. A copy of the prospectus will be sent to such students along with the study package if they have included Rupee 100 /- towards the cost of Prospectus in the registration fee.
17th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

n wat if is my 3rd attepmt?
10th August 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

When form for second attempt come??
18th October 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Wat 2 attach wit form
11th March 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR SECOND ATTEMPT WHAT I SHOULD DO?
11th March 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REGISTER FOR CA-CPT ONLINE FOR SECOND ATTEMPT FOR JUNE-2014
12th March 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR THIS IS MY SECOND ATTEMPT HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR JUNE-2014?
18th July 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am sharath, i failed in cpt 1st attempt and my family background is poor . I am mentally lot disturbed. Please give me some suggestion.. Please
24th July 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 2nd attempt in ca cpt?&how many fees is required for 2nd attempt??
5th August 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
Can you please tell me the procedure for registration for CA-CPT dec 2014, second attept ??
13th August 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have also failed in cpt first attempt.. i want to pass next attempt.. my father have big dream on on ca .. so i was distrubd
29th September 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir , already i did my first attempt... so want to do 2nd attempt.. i want to knw whtr by dng ug can we able to pass sir...
17th July 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for second attempt for December 2015 and is there any demand draft required
23rd July 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I have failed my cpt first attempt I want to write second attempt can you please help me. If there is any registration again required for next attempt
21st August 2015, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

I failed in cpt first attempt now I want yo go for next attempt then what Is' the reason for writing second attempt of cpt 2015
27th September 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is the procedure same for the 2nd attempt of CA CPT as the old one. If not then what is the procedure?
2nd March 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for cpt 2nd attempt and new syllabus is applicable for new students or also old students?
5th October 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for cpt if its my second attempt?
What will be the fee structure and when is the last date?
22nd October 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

For CA-Cpt second attempt whether the copy of the online filled form to be sent to ICAI.
23rd October 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it required for the 2 attempting student to post the exam form if the photo is uploaded on the site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?