7th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to join medical seat?

how much do i cost for a medical seat in your college????? and how many years it would take to complete my course????????????

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  2. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  3. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  4. Will I get a medical seat or dental seat in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 187 under MBC category?
  5. Will I get any medical seat after scoring 74/180 in CET?
  6. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
  7. How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?
  8. Will I get medical seat in government medical college, Tamilnadu after scoring 196.75 medical cutoff
  9. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  11. Will I get medical seat in any government medical college in Chennai after scoring 197.60 cuoff?
  12. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  13. With medical cutoff of 122.5 can I get a medical seat in tamilnadu?
  14. Can I get a seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff -- [New]
  15. Will I get a medical seat under SC category after scoring 85 and 20.5 in intermediate?
  16. Can I get a seat in any government medical college after scoring 197.50 medical cutoff?
  17. How can I get a medical seat with 191.25 cutoff and 313 rank?
  18. How to get a medical seat with 191.25 cutoff and 313 rank?
15th July 2015, 11:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it cost to join medical seat?

Here is a seats offer for admission in medical course :

Course name :

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)

Duration of course :

4½ year + 1 year Internship

Total seats : 250

Fee for MBBS: ` 9,00,000

Selection procedure:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test's score and personal interview.

Important Dates:

--> Last date for the submission of application form is 18th April 2014 by mail.

--> Last date for the submission of application form is 26th April 2014 by person.

--> Entrance test would be held on 25th May 2014.

Eligibility:

--> You should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognized board examinations.

--> You shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also with 50% of marks.

--> You should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
16th July 2015, 12:58 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much does it cost to join medical seat?

Course name :

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)

Duration of course :

4½ year + 1 year Internship

Total seats : 250

Fee for MBBS: ` 9,00,000

Selection procedure:

Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test's score and personal interview.

Important Dates:

--> Last date for the submission of application form is 18th April 2014 by mail.

--> Last date for the submission of application form is 26th April 2014 by person.

--> Entrance test would be held on 25th May 2014.

Eligibility:

--> You should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from any of the recognized board examinations.

--> You shall have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually also with 50% of marks.

--> You should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?