14th December 2011, 01:35 AM
Krishna12358

How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?

I completed my MBBS in banglore.and i want to join PG in emergency medicine in south India,whats the cost of PG seat and initial salary after Pg?

Related Questions:
  1. Cost of emergency medicine post graduation seat in south India? Salary after PG?
  2. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  3. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  4. Can BNYS doctors do Emergency Medicine course?
  5. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  6. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  7. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?
  10. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  11. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  13. What is the value of doing Emergency Medicine after MBBS?
  14. How to take medicine seat after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET?
  15. Scope of emergency medicine in India for a lady doctor? -- [New]
  16. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  18. What is the percentage required for MBBS seat? My initial percentage of 10th and 12th is 45.7 out of 50%

8th May 2020, 12:43 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?

cy medicine varies from 10 K to 15 lacs. average fee structure for PG in emerge The salary after PG course is from 2 lac to 11-lac annual depending on the specialization. For example the emergency medicine physician in hospitals and urgent care clinics have got salary upto 11 lakhs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?