20th July 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?

i want to know scope of civil engg.incompany,in govts jobs,other country. please sir tell me. e-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of draughts man civil in government and private sector?
  4. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering -- [New]
  5. Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  6. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  7. What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  12. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  13. What is the scope of Electronics Engineering in Government Sector?
  14. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  15. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  16. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to get a job in Punjab Government Sector for J.E Civil Engineering?
  18. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
16th July 2015, 12:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?

If you clear the Graduate aptitude test in Engineering among top 500 rank, you will get shortlisted for jobs in PSUs like:

>>NTPC

>>BHEL

>>ONGC

>>SAIL

>>GAIL

>>ISRO etc.

You can appear for the Indian Engineering services for government jobs. You can also appear for the UPSC Civil Services examination for becoming IAS, IPS, IRS etc. For joining defense sector, you can appear for the AFCAT, CDS exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?