3rd August 2012, 03:03 PM
Goldswan2345

How much donation is needed to enter an architectural college in Bangalore?

What are the requirements and if I don't get enough marks how much donation is needed.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bangalore college can I get after scoring a CET rank of 275 in Architectural Engineering?
  2. Total number of medical seats coming under Karnataka CET counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top 20 private engineering colleges in Bangalore which don't demand for donation?
  4. Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate
  5. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  6. How much marks are needed to get admission in private MBBS college without donation? -- [New]
  7. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  8. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  9. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  10. Best architectural college in Coimbatore
  11. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  12. What is the fee and donation amount of any private institute of Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  14. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  15. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  16. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  17. What is the M.Com fee structure with donation in Bangalore?
  18. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
6th November 2012, 04:18 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much donation is needed to enter an architectural college in Bangalore?

Donation depends on the merit of the college and its reputation. If you want to get into government colleges then a lot depends on your class 12 aggregate marks for the first and second counseling. But in the 3rd counseling the donation comes into play. Whereas, in most of the private colleges they demand a, Donation depends on the merit of the college and its reputation. If you want to get into government colleges then a lot depends on your class 12 aggregate marks for the first and second counseling. But in the 3rd counseling the donation comes into play. Whereas in most of the private colleges they demand an astronomical amount in the name of capitation or donation. It might range anything from Rs. 300000/- to Rs. 1500000/- (depending on college/university) astronomical amount as a mode of capitation or donation. It might range anything from Rs. 300000/- to Rs. 1500000/- (depending on college/university)
19th May 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much donation is needed to enter an architectural college in Bangalore?

I have paid donation and got admission in an architecture college..and now I wish to change my college..can I get the donation money back??
1st July 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Top architecture colleges admission in India without donation kindly tell me
25th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I don't have eligibility for taking admission in architecture college in pune..so can i get admission by paying donation?
21st January 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there a more demand for architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?