30th April 2012, 08:10 PM
sasidhar reddy.palla

Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate

sir,i have got 91.6% in intermediate.can get a free admisson in any engineering college for doing my b.tech without any donation in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  2. Total donation required for admission in B.Tech? College help in getting loan?
  3. Donation free mbbs colleges -- [New]
  4. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  5. Top 20 private engineering colleges in Bangalore which don't demand for donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  7. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
  8. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  9. How much donation is needed to enter an architectural college in Bangalore?
  10. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  11. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  12. What is the eligibility for B.Com degree?
  13. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  14. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  15. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  16. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  17. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  18. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
13th August 2012, 10:27 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate

You have got very good marks in intermediate but for getting into a top engineering college in our country you will have to give netrance exams and based on the rank you will get in those exams you will get college and course
some of the entrance exams are listed below
1.AIEEE
2.IIT-JEE
3.COMEDK(for bangalore admision)
4.IPU
5.UPTU
14th August 2012, 07:53 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate

You have got very good marks in 12th board. You can certainly apply for Engineering course and to do so, I would recommend that you appear in one of the several Engineering entrance exams.

You can appear in AIEEE or IIT-JEE entrance exam and see how you perform. Why don't you try to get admission in IIT because you have got good marks in 12th board. The procedure to get admission in IIT is that firstly you need to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE).

The eligibility for IIT-JEE is:

Candidate must have completed 12th with PCM as subjects.

You need 60 percent marks in 12th board.

You can only appear for IIT-JEE exam twice in consecutive years.

Once you give the entrance exam called Joint Entrance Exam you should apply to as many IIT as possible regardless of how well you have performed in IIT-JEE. There have been incidents when students despite performing well in JEE has failed to make the cut.

The second option in front of you is All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) which is conducted by the CBSE. I would recommend that you should definitely appear in AIEEE entrance exam.

Eligibility

Must be 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Need to score at least 50 percent marks in 12th.

SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks in 12th to appear in AIEEE.

If you do well in any of these exams then there is no need to worry about donation etc. You will get admission in a good college. However if you are looking for direct admission then it is possible that you may not have to pay any donation but you will not get admission for free. You still have to pay the fee of the college.

Now there are colleges that would give you admission without taking donation because you have done so well. The admission would be given through management quota without taking any donation. However there are colleges who don't take donation only after looking at the performance in AIEEE exam.

My recommendation for you is that since you have done so well in 12th. You should definitely appear in one of the entrance exams for Engineering instead of looking for direct admission.
14th August 2012, 08:07 AM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Can I get free admission in any engineering college for B.Tech without donation in Bangalore? I have got 91.6% in intermediate

You have got very good marks in intermediate but for getting into a top engineering college in our country you will have to give netrance exams and based on the rank you will get in those exams you will get college and course
some of the entrance exams are listed below
AIEEE
IIT
PET
IPU
14th August 2012, 08:31 AM
yogesh8955347778

You have got very good marks in 12th board. You can certainly apply for Engineering course and to do so, I would recommend that you appear in one of the several Engineering entrance exams.
You can appear in AIEEE or IIT-JEE entrance exam and see how you perform. Why don't you try to get admission in IIT because you have got good marks in 12th board. The procedure to get admission in IIT is that firstly you need to appear in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE).
The eligibility for IIT-JEE is:
Candidate must have completed 12th with PCM as subjects.
You need 60 percent marks in 12th board.
You can only appear for IIT-JEE exam twice in consecutive years.
11th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 92% in intermediete and my eamcet rank is 28201 which college did i get?
17th February 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma in computer science at 72% i wanted to join best engineering colg without donation can u please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?