7th January 2014, 12:28 AM
paridhi@

How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category

i belong to general category.. how much i need to score in aipmt 2014 out of 720 to get a mbbs seat in govt medical college . specially in jaipur and delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  2. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  3. Will I be able to get MBBS seat in any government medical college after scoring 745 rank in general category in RPMT
  4. Can I get a seat in government medical college after securing 425 out of 720
  5. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  6. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  7. Which are the MBBS seats in medical college?
  8. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get government seat in MBBS in top 5 government medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 193.75? I am from SC category
  11. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 182.5 under OC category?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing medical college under MBC category through government quota in Tamilnadu
  13. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self financing medical college after scoring 134 community rank
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in any self financing medical college under MBC category through government quota in Tamilnadu?
  16. What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?
  17. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in government or private medical college after scoring 189.5 cutoff marks?
25th March 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category

I am in general category what is the cut off in aipmt -2014 out of 720 marks?
7th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category

sir i belongs to uR Category so how much i need to score in AIPMT Out of 720 marks
20th April 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

how much should i score to get admission in any of the govt. college in India.i belong to general caste
20th April 2014, 06:04 PM
rajendran.pillai1965

How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category
22nd April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Out of 720 how much i need to score in aipmt to get mbbs seat in kerala i am obc muslim girl
23rd April 2014, 07:33 PM
mahendra panda

Unhappy Re: How much I need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I below to general category

how much i need to score in aipmt 2014 out of 720 to get a mbbs seat in govt medical college . specially in jaipur and delhi[/QUOTE]
27th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How many mark need in aipmt to get mbbs seat in govt college
3rd May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

how much i need 2 score in AIPMT 2014 out of 720 to get a seat for MBBS in a medical college? Am an OBC hindu girl
3rd May 2014, 05:44 PM
ASWATHI UDAYAN

what is the minimum marks i should get 2 get a seat for MBBS in AIPMT out of 720? Am an OBC hindu girl
5th May 2014, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to get mbbs admission to govt. college for marks 220/720(aipmt) for sc candidate?
6th May 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Out of 720 how much i need to score in AIPMT to get MBBS seat in 15% quota in kerala, i am general
6th May 2014, 02:10 PM
Kunaha

My score 355 in AIPMT 2014 what is the chance to get MBBS seat in government medical college? I belongs to general category
6th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks out of 720 in aipmt for getting bds seat if one belongs to general category?
6th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

how much i need to score out of 720 to get admission in govrnment colleges??
i belong to general category..!
12th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Whar is the minimum score of aipmt to get admission in government medical college of Mumbai
16th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir if aipmt get 410 marks out of 720. Then can I get medical college in general category
17th May 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a sc candidate . how much mark should i secure to get admission in govt med college
18th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required in aipmt to get a government bds college?
24th May 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

narendra.- how much need of min.marks for mbbs clg my marks is 341 and i belong to st category
26th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get mbbs/bds in govt.colleges of kerala or tamilnadu 4 the score of 410 and i belong to general category???
28th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

is there is any chance to get a seat of mbbs or bds in aipmt after scoring 435 marks ..for generl cot.
29th May 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 79 percent marks in 12th can i get admssion in govt college
27th August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 341 out of 720 in aipmt. .i belong 2 sc category . .in which college i can get a seat?
7th October 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

how much i need to score in AIPMT out of 720 to get MBBS seat in govt medical collage ? i below to sc category
8th January 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks needed to score in aipmt to get government college.i belong to obc category?
29th April 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How much should a general category studentscore to get admissn in MBBS aipmt
4th May 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how much mark should need in AIPMT to get admission in gov. college in Kerala?
5th May 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I get 410 marks shall i get MBBS in Kerala I belongs to obc catagory
17th May 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 480 marks in Aipmt sir can I got any mbbs seat from any government medical college
1st May 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 355 marks in AIPMT 2016.I am a general category.What are my chances to get a medical college?
20th May 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm only 55% in 12th can I write neet exam and how much marks I have secured in Aipmt to get seat?
25th May 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Manish - How much Marks I Need in NEET Exam For MBBS in Govt. College? If I am From OBC Category.
25th May 2016, 11:29 AM
Manish Kumar Soni (Manu)

How Much Marks I Need in NEET Exam For admission in MBBS in Govt. college? If I am from OBC Category.
4th June 2016, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell how much marks i need in neet exam for admission in mbbs private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?