10th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed for getting admission in Polytechnic Government College for General Caste?

How much marks is needed for getting polytechnic government college for general caste , if i had not get that marks which will need for government college. In that situation their is any solution ??

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  2. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  3. Admission in government or any other good college after scoring 30.5 marks in TANCET under BCA caste?
  4. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  6. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  7. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Rom Region after scoring 138 marks in MHT CET? I am from VJ caste
  9. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  10. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th?
  11. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  13. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  14. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  15. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Computer Science Engineering in Government Polytechnic College if secured 14813 General rank in JEXPO?
  18. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
8th August 2017, 03:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is needed for getting admission in Polytechnic Government College for General Caste?

You can apply for admission in polytechnic college either through entrance exam or directly under management quota.
If you choose the first option, then you should have to scored good score in entrance exam. Being a general category candidate, you have to score minimum 60% marks in entrance exam to get admission in good government college. After getting the result of entrance exam, you have to participate in online counseling and finally visit the campus to complete the admission formalities.

However, if you choose second option for admission in polytechnic college, then you shall have to score more than 60% marks in 10th class or 12th class whichever you are appearing.
9th August 2017, 12:26 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: How much marks is needed for getting admission in Polytechnic Government College for General Caste?

All right,to get admission in government polytechnic college,you have to crack an entrance exam.

If we talk about the marks required to get admission in government polytechnic college.So,let me tell you one thing that in India,for general caste you have to do more hardwork as compared to other lower caste.

So,for getting admission in government polytechnic college,you should have to get 70-80% marks.

The entrance exam is of 120 marks and you can easily calculate that how much marks you need.

After giving the exam,you have only choice to go for the counseling to get admission there.If you still doesn't get the admission.Then,you have to go for further counseling.

If,still,you hadn't get the admission in government polytechnic college,then you have to go for further exam in next attempt.

With this,you can get the admission in government seat for study right there.
3rd September 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed to seat entrance exam at hoogly polytechnic government
college?
14th December 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed in 10th for getting admission in government engineering college for lower caste for ex St, OBC, VJNT etc
25th March 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

In sc caste how much marks needed in entarance exam to admit in govt college
9th April 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks for achieving goverment colledge from delhi polztecnic
18th May 2019, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

If I get 220 marks in polytechnic exam what is the chance for General Category to take Admission in Government colleges
21st May 2019, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed for getting addmision in government collage for general caste??
27th July 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 71% in second semester can i transfer into other top college
21st May 2020, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sc caste how much need percentage in this collage
14th June 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Out of 120marks how much marks should get to get admission in private with out fee
26th October 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 35 marks in jeecupe polytechnic.so what i get the Addmision
13th September 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is 123960 my caste is general can I get admission in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?