23rd April 2014, 09:04 PM
k.s.sathishkumar

How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai

hello sir i am SATHISHKUMAR.S i have completed in BE mechanical engineeringing
now i am going to study in ME so
how many marks needed in TANCENT to placing anna university chennai
pls help me sir........

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  2. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  3. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  4. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  5. Can I get a good college of Anna University in Chennai after scoring 47 marks in TANCET(MCA)?
  6. Date of announcement of results of 1st level for Tamilnadu?
  7. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  8. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  9. Is it possible to get top 10 colleges of Anna University after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 2677 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks are needed in CBSE to enter in Anna University in Chennai?
  11. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  12. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  13. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  14. Number of seats available in Anna University? Minimum TANCET marks to apply for PG program?
  15. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  16. Can I get any good Anna University after scoring 27 marks in TANCET?
  17. When is next tancet for mba?
  18. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
24th April 2014, 11:29 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University every year for admission to various PG Programmes like M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, MCA and MBA course. Based on the TANCET Marks you will get admission in counselling. TANCET marks is only to assign the Admission to M.E course rank after the applicant submit the TANCET counselling application. Then concern admission board will analyse your mark and assign over all rank and community wise rank and than send your counselling call letter.

Every year counselling rank based on the TANCET Marks only. We can't predicate it how many marks needed to get admission in Anna University. Especially Anna University Guindy Campus have a tough competition on admission. Every one want to admission on that campus that why it have a huge competition. So if you want to admission on that campus you need to secure maximum in your examination than only you have a chance to get admission in that college. You must secure at least 50-60 or above marks in your examination to get admission in Anna University, Chennai Campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?