6th August 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How will I do CS through correspondence?

how will i do cs by correspondence? pls guide me. Please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  4. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  5. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  7. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  8. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  10. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  11. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  12. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  13. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  14. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  17. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  18. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
14th September 2011, 11:26 AM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Default Re: How will I do CS through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how will i do cs by correspondence? pls guide me. Please tell me the procedure
Doing CsS through correspondence is very simple. You just have to get registered for CS course at ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Then they provude you with the study material for th CS program you have registered. Then you just have to fill the examination form and appear for the exam. The only thing you have to do is submit test papers at ICSI when they ask.
13th December 2011, 05:01 PM
rk6030

Default Re: How will I do CS through correspondence?

Annamalai University CHIDAMBARAM
Anna University Chennai CHENNAI
University Of Madras CHENNAI
Madurai Kamaraj University MADURAI
Bharathidasan University TRICHY
Alagappa University KARAIKUDI
Jaya College Of Arts And Science TIRUVALLUR
Mother Teresa Women'S University KODAIKANAL
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University COIMBATORE
Amet University Chennai CHENNAI
Anna University Coimbatore COIMBATORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?