3rd August 2013, 08:47 PM
sirpathi venkatesh

How much marks are required in 10th?

how mutch marks want 10th and inter...pleas tell me the dtails

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  2. Percentage of marks required in 12th and 10th standard for clearing placement exams?
  3. Minimum cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th marks?
  4. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  5. How much marks are required in 10th to join NDA?
  6. What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
  7. Can I join after passing 10th entrance exam? What is the percentage of marks required?
  8. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  9. Type of skills required for jobs after BCA with 75% marks and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  10. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  11. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
  14. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required percentage of marks in 10th class to join Diploma course?
  16. How to change my father's name on my 10th marksheet?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to do GP Rating course? Is a commerce student eligible for the course?
  18. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks? -- [New]
4th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 10th?

Hai friend
You need to have more than 60% marks in 10th and inter to get a good seat in top colleges or to get a good job after completing the graduation.The percentage of marks scored in 10th are important because for every small job 10th is the minimum basic qualification.So,if you try to maintain more than 60% marks throughout your education then you can get a good job in top companies.
All The Best
4th August 2013, 03:03 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirpathi venkatesh View Post
how mutch marks want 10th and inter...pleas tell me the dtails

hello dear , sorry to say that your query is not clear,

but as far as i am able to understand, you are asking about marks required to pass class 10th,

in class 10th board you only require to get 33 % over all and 33% minimum in each individual paper,

either it is any state board or cbse board you require the above % to pass class 10th board

hope you enquired for the same, for any query plz leave a post
4th August 2013, 05:01 PM
chikkykranthi619

60% Marks is enough for getting government job in both 10th and intermediate.
But if you want to get a private job then you must have more than 60% that depends on the company.

Target for getting maximum marks but not 60 and 70 the more marks you have the more you will be given the preference.

So, work hard and getting good marks one more thing along with 10th and intermediate try to do degree/btech etc.also with more than 60% because most of the banks etc. may ask for 60% cut off in future already some banks are asking for 60% in all the educational background.
4th August 2013, 05:54 PM
g.abhinay

Smile Re: How much marks are required in 10th?

Hello friend...10th pass marks are 35marks for each subject except hindi. 20marks are passmark for hindi. Coming to intermediate 35% marks are passmark for each subject. for example english has maximum of 100marks.35 marks are the passmark for english.
there is another advantage in intermediate if we get minimum of 30% marks in some subjects& total of 35%marks in all subjects in one attempt they give pass grade to us. these are the minimum qualification marks for 10th&inter. 90%above marks are considered as best marks in 10th&inter. Apart from these marks we have to try our level best.Real&worthful study definately helpful in further studies....all the best for your brightful future
4th August 2013, 08:45 PM
abhinav.pdpl

10th is the base of our life .so how many marks get in this the base,is strongly bulted.above 80%good marks.70-80%average marks.70%to below its below average.try for80%.in inter also.ok
4th August 2013, 10:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Your query is incomplete due to following mentioned reasons:

>>How much marks are required in tenth for what ,either for any entrance examination or for the 10+2 or any particular course .You have not mentioned that.

As far as I am concerned your question may be that what is the required for getting into the 10+2 ?

Friend ,it is not fixed ,to be very honest if your percentage of marks are less you may not be able to pursue your 10+2 from good college or school.

So try to secure as much as marks as possible so that you can pursue your 10+2 from your desired school/college and also take desired stream.

Try to focus on your NCERT books or core books as questions in exams are generally from these books.

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other query regarding do not forget to leave a message here for any further clarification.We will get back to you as soon as possible.

aashisranjan784
5th August 2013, 10:42 AM
Mattyjkk

you have secure minimum 60% marks .Because 60% marks make helpul for u in ffuture aspection
5th August 2013, 12:12 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How much marks are required in 10th?

Hello..

Percentile in 10th and 12th depends on the criteria for what ever you going further :

You should be having at least 75% in 10th to hold on a good position.

and

In 12 you percentile should be around 85% to 90%. student having this range of percentile can go any career option of his/her choice.

Good Luck..
Score Well...
5th August 2013, 06:48 PM
srikanth2207

In tenth class minimum you required above 65% and Inter above 60% are required.In 11th and 12th classes you want to appear for IIT entrance exam you must have minimum 60% marks.In 2013 IIT entrance exam there is weightage for 11th and 12th class marks.In many of the exams you required above 60% will be good.In tenth getting of 60% marks isn't challenge.But learning the concept is important in tenth and Inter.You don't focus on the marks on the much but be focus what you learning now is important.
GOOD LUCK
16th August 2013, 02:43 PM
kasipati arun

The minimum GPA required for 10th class is 9.5.In marks means 550.since all the competition between students improved tremendously so the all intermediate colleges giving their admission into their college for merit students and giving better education in their college with special interest.
18th August 2013, 09:52 AM
kasipati arun

In these days so many students are passed out from 10th class and intermediate with better CGPA and better percentage,so the minimum CGPA required in 10th class is 9.5 and in intermediate the minimum percentage required to get good ranks in EAMCET is 95%,so,better you should do hard and get marks well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?