12th December 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 11th and 12th to appear for National Defence Academy entrance test

How much marks of +1 and +2 should require for appearing National Defence Academy Enterance Test?

How many times one can appear for the test?

Is it TEST OF NDA is diferent for air force, army ,navy ?

Which one IS dificult among army or navy ?

13th December 2012, 05:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 11th and 12th to appear for National Defence Academy entrance test

There is absolutely no percentage of marks required either in 11th or 12th standard to appear for NDA entrance test.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for NDA, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th can apply for all the three wings of NDA, but without the above subject the candidate is only eligible to apply for Indian Army wing of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th June 2013, 12:02 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: How much marks are required in 11th and 12th to appear for National Defence Academy entrance test

• There is no percentage or marks restriction present to be eligible to apply for NDA Exam.

• Just you need to be passed 12th standard from any stream from a recognized institute or university.

• If appearing for 12th exam are also eligible.

• Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

• You should be Unmarried male candidate.

• You must be a citizen of India.

NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruiting candidates in various defense fields

NDA Wings :

• Army

• Navy

• Air Force

Selection Procedure :

• Written Exam

• Interview

• Medical

• NDA Exam Pattern :

For detailed information, visit the official website www.nda.nic.in
29th June 2013, 08:05 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

Hello,

If you are waiting to write the NDA exam and want to know its eligibility marks.Here i present you the marks.

After passing in +2 class.You are required to get 50% in MPC subjects in +2.

Only MPC students can apply for certain posts in the NDA.

Non MPC students only have few posts available.So be updated to the NDA website.

So if you got the 50% marks in the MPC subjects then you can write the exam.

AFter writing the exam you will be having the physical test.If you're passed in this round.

Then the final round the interview panel will be faced by you.This is the last round if you're through then the admissions.

There are separate tests for every wing.Based on your interest you can select the mode of exam.

Total number of wings:

Army Wing

Air Force Wing

Navy wing

For more deatils visit www.Nda.nic.in

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th December 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know that where are the examination will held? I mean which centre?
Plz reply! My facebook
e-mail is [email protected]
27th June 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir' i have completed my 11th and 12th exam in commerce with 65% marks can i apply in nda in indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?