19th August 2012, 08:09 PM
Rinkeshkumarpatel

How much marks are required in AIEEE to join Mechanical engineering and CS branch? I belong to MP

Sir
How many mark in AIEEE 2013 adopte for mechinical and cs branch i belong mp

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  2. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  3. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  4. How much marks are required in AIEEE to get admission in mechanical branch in SVNIT?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  6. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  7. What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?
  8. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  9. Minimum marks required to get a seat in NIT Hamirpur in Mechanical Branch? I want to appear in AIEEE
  10. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  11. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  12. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  13. How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 372 marks in GATE and belong to general categories
  15. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  16. Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  18. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch? -- [New]
25th August 2012, 06:59 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How much marks are required in AIEEE to join Mechanical engineering and CS branch? I belong to MP

HI,
If you belong to general category you need to score aroung 180 in AIEEE to get computer science branch in a reputed institution..
AND, You need to score around 200 to get mechanical branch in reputed institution..
study well from now..
You will surely win..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 07:00 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How much marks are required in AIEEE to join Mechanical engineering and CS branch? I belong to MP

HI,
If you belong to general category you need to score aroung 180 in AIEEE to get computer science branch in a reputed institution..
AND, You need to score around 200 to get mechanical branch in reputed institution..
study well from now..
You will surely win..
Best of luck..
Thank you..
25th August 2012, 10:17 PM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkeshkumarpatel View Post
Sir
How many mark in AIEEE 2013 adopte for mechinical and cs branch i belong mp
for general student in cse you have to score a minimum of 180 & for mechanical it is 225.
3rd May 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 100 mark in jee can i take any branch of be govt college. i blong mp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?