29th April 2012, 01:07 PM
abidin

How much marks are required for a free seat in MBBS?

i am studying in 12th std. i want to know how much marks required for free seat in MBBS. if not get how much fees structure in bharti vidypeeth in pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  2. How much marks required for admission in MBBS Gujarat Colleges for a free seat? From where to get the application form?
  3. Minimum marks required to get free MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  4. Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?
  5. Can I get free MBBS seat in AP after scoring 85% in IPE
  6. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  7. Can I get MBBS seat under girls quota after scoring 135 marks in UPMT? Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat and BDS seat in UPMT?
  8. Details about the seats available in Gandhi and Osmania medical colleges for Women? How many marks are required for OC Female in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  9. To get MBBS or B.Pharm seat in Private College how many marks are required?
  10. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  11. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  12. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  13. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 2nd year to get a MBBS seat
  15. Required Rank in NEET Exam to get free seat for MBBS course?
  16. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
  17. Marks required for MBBS through EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum required marks to get merit seat for MBBS and BDS? I am expecting 440 marks in KEAM Med exam
11th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required for a free seat in MBBS?

how many government seats are there in a.p.
18th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Howmuch ranking for free mbbs seats
19th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have checked my question paper through key and i have got 105 marks in 2012 eamcet mine ipe percentage is 23.9 please tell me can i get medical seat in government(or)category a in private colleges?
10th July 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required for free seats in mbbs?
10th July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required for a free seat in mbbs?
26th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how many marks is required for mbbs
15th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

My self dimple.total number of goverment mbbs seats?
[email protected]
15th December 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My self dimple.total number of goverment mbbs seats?
[email protected]
25th January 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required for a free seat in mbbs
25th January 2013, 03:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidin View Post
i am studying in 12th std. i want to know how much marks required for free seat in MBBS. if not get how much fees structure in bharti vidypeeth in pune?
HI!
For admission in Free seat in Medical college you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in medical stream.

After passing 12th you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T

After qualifying th entrance exam you can join any top college in Indian.

GOOD LUCK!
26th March 2013, 07:19 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

NEET for admission to MBBS to be 50% and 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates

In a controversial move, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has issued a notification making the ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ (NEET) the sole qualification for MBBS courses as well as post-graduate medical admissions in all medical colleges across the country. The notification dated December 21 has stated that henceforth marks obtained in mathematics at the Plus Two level, too, would be considered for admission to the MBBS course.

An all-India as well as a state-wise merit list of candidates should be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the NEET, the notification stipulated, adding that the minimum marks in NEET for admission to an MBBS course would be 50%. It would be, however, 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates, and 45% for disabled persons. ‘‘No candidate, who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks shall be admitted to MBBS course in the academic year (concerned),’’ the notification states. The notice, however, doesn’t specify the minimum marks required to appear for NEET.

Reservation of seats shall be as per the laws prevailing in the states/union territories concerned, it said, adding that minimum marks could be lowered in case sufficient number of candidates are not available from reserved categories.
The notification said it was being issued with the ‘‘previous approval of the central government’’. What is most controversial about the notification is the fact that the NEET had been made the sole admission criterion for ‘all’ admissions, including those being offered by unaided minority/non-minority institutions.

Already, the All India Medical Association (AIMA) has shot off a letter to the union health ministry crying foul. The AIMA president, Deen Dayal Naidu, has said that the MCI Board had exceeded its brief in notifying the NEET when the matter was still pending before the Supreme Court. The plan for the common entrance test has been opposed in the apex court by some states as well as associations of unaided colleges.

‘‘None of the 13 expressly defined roles of the MCI, as found in clause 33 of the Regulations, empowers the MCI to dabble with the admission procedure,’’ said Naidu.

According to Dr Naidu, neither the Union health ministry nor the Union Cabinet had been taken into confidence by the MCI. AL Somayaji, senior advocate and former additional advocate-general of Tamil Nadu, said the NEET was an ‘‘unreasonable restriction’’ on unaided educational institutions and it directly interferes with the rights of such institutions
26th March 2013, 07:27 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

The minimum marks in NEET for admission to MBBS to be 50% and 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates

In a controversial move, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has issued a notification making the ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test’ (NEET) the sole qualification for MBBS courses as well as post-graduate medical admissions in all medical colleges across the country. The notification dated December 21 has stated that henceforth marks obtained in mathematics at the Plus Two level, too, would be considered for admission to the MBBS course.

An all-India as well as a state-wise merit list of candidates should be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the NEET, the notification stipulated, adding that the minimum marks in NEET for admission to an MBBS course would be 50%. It would be, however, 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates, and 45% for disabled persons. ‘‘No candidate, who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks shall be admitted to MBBS course in the academic year (concerned),’’ the notification states. The notice, however, doesn’t specify the minimum marks required to appear for NEET.

Reservation of seats shall be as per the laws prevailing in the states/union territories concerned, it said, adding that minimum marks could be lowered in case sufficient number of candidates are not available from reserved categories.
The notification said it was being issued with the ‘‘previous approval of the central government’’. What is most controversial about the notification is the fact that the NEET had been made the sole admission criterion for ‘all’ admissions, including those being offered by unaided minority/non-minority institutions.

Already, the All India Medical Association (AIMA) has shot off a letter to the union health ministry crying foul. The AIMA president, Deen Dayal Naidu, has said that the MCI Board had exceeded its brief in notifying the NEET when the matter was still pending before the Supreme Court. The plan for the common entrance test has been opposed in the apex court by some states as well as associations of unaided colleges.

‘‘None of the 13 expressly defined roles of the MCI, as found in clause 33 of the Regulations, empowers the MCI to dabble with the admission procedure,’’ said Naidu.

According to Dr Naidu, neither the Union health ministry nor the Union Cabinet had been taken into confidence by the MCI. AL Somayaji, senior advocate and former additional advocate-general of Tamil Nadu, said the NEET was an ‘‘unreasonable restriction’’ on unaided educational institutions and it directly interferes with the rights of such institutions.

More on NEET:

NEET 2011 Application Forms
NEET 2011 Books
NEET 2011 Colleges
NEET 2011 Counselling
NEET 2011 Cutoff
NEET 2011 Eligibility
NEET 2011 Exam Date
NEET 2011 Exam Pattern
NEET 2011 Notification
NEET 2011 Preparation
NEET 2011 Results
NEET 2011 Syllabus
22nd April 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

shivi shrivastava
a student with the medical stream has very limited options for their career as compared with one with maths
suggest all the fields related with medical stream?
9th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 483marks in neey 2013 ug entrance exam..
Cn i get free seat for mbbs?
23rd May 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Did aims and jipmer joined in neet
7th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 437 mark in neet 2013 neet ug entrance examination cai i get a free seat in all india qouta
11th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86 marks under st category my percentile score is 43.5399 can i get any medical college?
14th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i have got 107 marks and my percentile score is 53.55 can i get any medical college in karnataka?
18th June 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,myself priyanka singh i belong to s.t category and i have scored 202 in neet ug and my percentile is 81.756 and my domicile is of bihar and my st rank in bihar is 55 will i get a seat for m.b.b.s in govt quota??
20th July 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

how much marks should I get in st category(west bengal) to secure a seat in mbbs in government institute?? please reply
21st July 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th std. I want to know how much marks required for free seat in MBBS. If not get how much fees structure in USA
2nd December 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

my percenages in 2 is 54% but in biology physics n chemistry is under 50% so can i get addmision in mbbs in any universites of usa please reply me.....
11th May 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required for a free seat in MBBS?

15% of all seat is selected by the exam of aipmt and the 85% seat in selected by all state pmt exam of india so this in very deficult to qualify in aipmt bu do hard work and qualify
16th July 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should I score for getting free seat in chennai MMC
19th July 2020, 05:33 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many marks should I score for getting free seat in chennai MMC
There is nothing like free seat in mbbs. Yes, by scoring good in NEET, you can get a seat in govt. Medical college. And the fee structure in govt. Medical colleges is very low as compared to the private colleges.
Also, in various places/colleges scholarship are given to reserved category candidates who's father is not employed I'm govt. Sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?