18th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get free MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu?

Minimum marks required to get free MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  2. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  3. Chances of getting MBBS seat in self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Chances to get MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu with 194.25 rank in BC category? -- [New]
  5. How much marks are required for a free seat in MBBS?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  8. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  9. Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  11. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  12. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  14. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  15. Is it possible to get MBBS seat in Tirunelveli medical College Hospital after scoring 189 cutoff marks in MBBS in Tamilnadu Board?
  16. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  17. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  18. Can I get MBBS seat under girls quota after scoring 135 marks in UPMT? Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat and BDS seat in UPMT?
20th August 2015, 05:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get free MBBS seat in Tamil Nadu?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There is no such criteria for admission in MBBS in Tamil Nadu that if you will score more than 90% or 80% in 10+2 board examinations then you will get free MBBS seat in any medical colleges.

To get admission in medical college, you need to either clear the entrance test conducted at the all India level or you can appear for the Tamil Nadu state Pre Medical test. You can apply for the All India Pre Medical Test for admission in government colleges in MBBS course.

Just with percentage of marks, no college will give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?