27th May 2011, 12:49 PM
Mohana Sen

Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?

i have got compart in two subjects maths and physics out of 6 subjects, will i have to pass in both the subjects.......??

3rd April 2012, 07:19 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?

Hello,
I may advice you that this is the Best stage to start for the preparation of IITJEE.
You may join coaching class for better guideline and Idea. Try to give more time on Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.
From Next Year Your 12th marks will also be counted in the selection process.
All the Best

Read: How can I prepare for JEE entrance while pursuing 11th? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/how-can-i-prepare-jee-entrance-while-pursuing-11th-14390.html#ixzz1qys2RphJ
3rd April 2012, 07:58 PM
ratu23dec

Default Re: Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?

Yes.you have to clear both physics and maths. but if you have already selected one of your subjects as optional then you can clear just the main one but before filling the exam form for xth class you have to fill one of the subject as optional
3rd April 2012, 08:07 PM
ratu23dec

yes you have to clear both exam as per CBSE rules.But if you have chosen one of your subject as optional then you need to clear just the main course not the optional one. but these optional courses you have to choose before filing exam form for your CBSE
3rd April 2012, 08:15 PM
ratu23dec

The compulsory subjects are English, a second language, physics and chemistry. You have the choice of taking up biology and a vocational subject or mathematics and a vocational subject or biology and mathematics without any vocational subject. Take up Physics-Chemistry-Mathematics if you want to pursue engineering after class XIIth
8th September 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i got low marks in phyics and math as compartment and in additional what should i do ?and i wants to pass with all 6 subject
28th April 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in two subject out of five subject in 12th class
20th March 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

if i failed in maths and physics so result will be failed or compartment plzzz rply i am waiting........
19th July 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i give compartment in two subjects if i have 6 subjects is there any way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?