23rd October 2012, 08:40 PM
Suraj mandhare

How much marks are required in HSC exam and how to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering

How many marks required in hsc exam & entrance exam to take admission in aurnoutical enginearing&

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  2. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  6. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  11. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  12. Cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  15. How much marks are required in AIEEE exam to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I get admission into engineering? I have scored 58% in HSC exam
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
30th October 2016, 12:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in HSC exam and how to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering is considered to be one of the best engineering stream in present scenario because of job opportunities and career scope in future. Indian Institute of Technology is considered to be the best institute to pursue this stream of engineering. The admission in IITs is given on basis of Joint Entrance Examination rank.

JEE has two stages first stage is JEE Main and second state is JEE Advanced. Candidate who clear JEE Main and are in top 2 lacs candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced. For JEE Advanced minimum percentage of marks required in higher secondary is 75%. You must try to score at least 60% marks of total marks of JEE Advanced to get admission in top IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?