18th May 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in JEE for Mechanical?

I passed12 science.howmany marks require for macanical in jee and 12 sience?I am gujrati and open catagory.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  2. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
  3. Am I eligible for Mechanical stream after scoring 46 marks in JEE?
  4. What is the minimum marks required for JEE mains? I have scored 90% in my improvement exam
  5. Marks needed to get admission in VJTI for mechanical engineering in JEE mains?
  6. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scoring 184 marks in JEE mains?
  8. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scoring 184 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Can I get admission in Mechanical after scorign 184 marks in JEE mains?
  10. Any chance for mechanical engineering after scoring 61 marks in JEE mains and 65% in CBSE board exam
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced for OBC student?
  12. What is the marks needed for JEE mains?
  13. IIT JEE: Is 60% marks required in best of five subjects or only in PCM subjects group? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many marks do I need in JEE to take admission in mechanical engineering in Nirma or LD university?
  15. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  16. JEE mains marks required for admission in MNIT Allahabad
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student? -- [New]
10th September 2013, 04:41 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required in JEE for Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed12 science.howmany marks require for macanical in jee and 12 sience?I am gujrati and open catagory.
hai...........

If you are a GENERAL category student you are required to score All India Rank(AIR)
below 1000 for getting admission in a decent branch. You can get admission in
Textile Engineering at 2500 AIR and production engineering at around 1800 AIR.
If your rank is below 1000, you will have more choices at the time of admission.

The marks of 11th and 12th doesn't matter at all during admission or application
for the entrance test.
You just need to score more than 60% marks in 12th.
If you (a 12th appearing student) qualify IIT-JEE but don't get more than 60% marks
in 12th then your candidature will be vanish.
Apart from this clause there is no role of 12th marks in preparing Merit List or allotting seats.

But, try to score good marks in 12th too, because you will need high figures of 12th marks
to get placed in top MNCs/To get admission in IIMs through CAT etc.

all the best.................
10th September 2013, 08:42 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Default Re: How much marks are required in JEE for Mechanical?

Respected sir/madam,

If you are a GENERAL category student you are required to score All India Rank(AIR)
below 1000 for getting admission in a decent branch. You can get admission in
Textile Engineering at 2500 AIR and production engineering at around 1800 AIR.
If your rank is below 1000, you will have more choices at the time of admission.

The marks of 11th and 12th doesn't matter at all during admission or application
for the entrance test.
You just need to score more than 60% marks in 12th.
If you (a 12th appearing student) qualify IIT-JEE but don't get more than 60% marks
in 12th then your candidature will be vanish.
Apart from this clause there is no role of 12th marks in preparing Merit List or allotting seats.

But, try to score good marks in 12th too, because you will need high figures of 12th marks
to get placed in top MNCs/To get admission in IIMs through CAT etc.

all the best.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?