14th April 2012, 09:55 AM
vidyasagaraedla

How much marks should I get to crack AIEEE to get a seat in NIT Warangal?

iam obc candidate how many marks i should get to crack aieee nit warangal

Related Questions:
23rd September 2012, 05:06 PM
bmalhotra06

Default Re: How much marks should I get to crack AIEEE to get a seat in NIT Warangal?

Hi dear

NIT Warrangal is amongst the best NITs. You need to secure at least 270 marks in AIEEE.
For this you need proper study and managment. Join different coaching centres like FIIT JEE, Sri Chaitanya etc. Also you have to refer to books.

I have tried to mention the books you could refer to :-

1) Arihant Series for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
2) Quicker Maths by M.Tyra This book will give you techniques for solving questions easily and will prove utterly beneficial when you are preparing for entrances.
3) At last when you have given your boards, you should practice questions from Arihant 40 days AIEEE.

When you go strictly according to the time table and work hard, you will surely acquire success.

All the best..!!!

With warm Regards
BMalhotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?