22nd January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How much package is offered to the student who have completed his B.Com CS and LLB course in corporates?

how much package is offer to the student who completed his/her bcom
cs n llb course in corporates plzzzzzzzz reply

25th January 2012, 03:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much package is offered to the student who have completed his B.Com CS and LLB course in corporates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much package is offer to the student who completed his/her bcom
cs n llb course in corporates plzzzzzzzz reply
The salary package of a company secretary varies depending upon the size of the company, the bigger the name, better will be the salary. There are also other factors like the city or state the company is located. like in any of the metro cities, the package is better compared to small cities.
Since you have done LLb along with the Company Secretary course, you may join some of the reputed companies and if you are able to do so, your starting package will be something around 3-3.5 lacs p.a.
However, there are companies which do not offer a package of more than 2-2.5 lacs p.a to a fresher and such companies are mostly located in non-metro cities. So,in order to take home a good amount every month roght from the beginning, I would suggest you to move to place like Mumbai or Delhi and try to get the job in any of the reputed companies, instead of trying for any mediocre company.
26th July 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much package is offered to the student who have completed his B.Com CS and LLB course in corporates?

Is it a good combination to join in CS course after passing graduation in B.A and 3years LLB course?pls rply
25th September 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do LLB3YR COURSE AFTER GETTING DEGREE OF BSL(PRE LAW OR BACHELOR OF SOCIAL LAW
)
26th September 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing cs and llb and and having doubt about the exact field to choose as career, whether it is cs or llb bcoz i m totally interested in law, so can i get the proper job with mnc's as llb and cs ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?