28th May 2011, 11:15 PM
yamini saxena

How much percentage is needed in B.Com Hons and B.Com regular for further admission?

How much % is needed in bcom hons and bcom regular? Please tell me about the percentage

29th May 2011, 09:27 AM
Deb51

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in B.Com Hons and B.Com regular for further admission?

this percentage will depend where you want to take admission? there are few university for which a very good percentage is required. but some institution also have no criterion about percentage. according to the popularity of the college it depends. so make sure where you want to take admission in B.Com Hons or B.Com regular. then try to know about the previous year statistics then you will be able to predict details about the marks criterion.

29th May 2011, 04:45 PM
mandiv

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in B.Com Hons and B.Com regular for further admission?

hello
dear as you know the percentage criteria for different courses is different so please mention the course in which you want to take admission
but now a days almost all courses requires a percentage above 60

but the information would be more clear after knowing your course....
all the best

29th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in b com in delhi university .i want to know that when will the entrance test held at what date

30th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed in b.com from correspondence

12th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how much % is needed for doing eco (hons.) course frm gc_11?

20th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12class from cbscboard uttar pradesh i have 57percent in best of four and in english 74mark iwant to take admission in khidder pore colleges.Is this possible

22nd June 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best B.com pass or B.com Hons.?

22nd June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

percentage required in b.com hons from correspondence after 12

22nd June 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in b.com needed for ca degree

26th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want tel you my per 10 2 is 52 get the adimision from b.com

29th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 73 PERCENT IN CLAS 12. NOW PLZ TEL ME WHICH COURSE I WIL DO NOW WHICH HELPED ME IN FUTURE . WHAT IZ THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR B COM CORRESPONCE.

29th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the B.Com (Hons) and B.Com regular for further admission?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;821611]what is the b.com(hons) needed

29th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what is registration fee of b.com part 1

15th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed in 12 to get admission in best colleges of the india in commerce

15th October 2011, 08:06 PM
kinika

BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONOURS)
General Information Eligibility for Admission Criteria for Admission Admission Procedure
Subjects Offered Other Academic Requirements

GENERAL INFORMATION

Duration of Course

Minimum Three Years (Full-time course)

Medium of Instruction

The medium of instruction is English.
However, instruction in Hindi medium may be provided if at least forty students opt for it.

No. of Seats

{501 seats includes 27% (135) OBC Seats, 15% (75) SC Seats and 7.5% (38) ST Seats}
The admissions under the categories of Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Armed Forces, Napalese/Bhutanese, Sikkimese, Kashmiri Migrants and Foreign Candidates are over and above 501 seats as per policy of the University of Delhi which are counted as superanumrary admissions.

Reservation

As per policy of the University of Delhi

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION

Qualification

(i)

Delhi University has prescribed the following qualifications: (with 45% in aggregate as the minimum marks for admission)
Senior School Certificate Examination (12 years) of Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi with Pass in Five subjects (One language and Four elective subjects) or an examination recognised as equivalent to that.
OR
Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian University recognised by the University of Delhi).
OR
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University/Board or an Examination recognised as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects).

(ii)

Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).

(iii)

General Certificate of Education Examination of the U.K. with Pass:
(a). in Five subjects of Ordinary Level, and
(b). at least in Two subjects at Advanced Level. These two Advanced Level subjects may either be chosen from among the five Ordinary Level subjects or from outside this group as prescribed by the University of Delhi.

Compulsory Test in Hindi (CTH)

All students (except foreign nationals) who have not studied Hindi at all or studied upto a level lower than Class VIII are required to pass Compulsory Test in Hindi conducted by the University of Delhi. Such students should inform the College Office regarding their cases latest by August 16. However, the students who did not offer Hindi at Class X or XII level but have passed Class VIII with Hindi must submit a certificate to this effect from the Head of the School for exemption from Compulsory Test in Hindi.

CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION (NEW ADMISSION)

Category

Detail of Eligibility Criteria

Marks Differential in percentage points to determine equivalence

A

Senior School Certificate Examination (12 years) or equivalent examination with one paper each in Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics.

(0)

B

Senior School Certificate Examination (12 years) or equivalent examination with three papers from amongst Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics.

(-)2

C

Senior School Certificate Examination (12 years) or equivalent examination with any two papers from amongst Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics.

(-)3

D

Senior School Certificate Examination (12 years) or equivalent examination with any one paper from amongst Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and Mathematics.

(-)3.5

E

Others

(-)4

To elucidate, if a candidate in Category E has 97% marks, his/her marks are equivalent to 93% marks in Category A.

Only those subjects will be counted for determining the aforesaid categories in which a candidate has secured at least 60% marks.

The percentage of marks, from which figures given above will be subtracted to arrive at the equivalence, will be calculated on the basis of four subjects as follows:

English or Hindi and
Three best elective subjects in the qualifying examination with the condition that the elective subjects would not include any other Language, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, Art, Needle-work and Dress-Making, Cookery, Physical Education, Home Science, Computer Science, Fashion Studies, Music, Typing and Shorthand and similar subjects.

ADMISSION PROCESS
Click Title Admission Process for more details.

SUBJECTS OFFERED

Semester

Paper No.

Paper / Subject Title

Compulsory/
Optional Papers

Max. Marks

I

CH 1.1

Business Organization & Management

Compulsory

CH 1.2

Financial Accounting (Part-A)

Compulsory

Financial Accounting (Part-B)

Optional
(option between
B and C)

Financial Accounting (Part-C) Practical

CH 1.3

Micro Economics-1

Compulsory

CH 1.4

Business Law

Compulsory

II

CH 2.1

Business Statistics

Compulsory

CH 2.2

Fundamental of Computer & Information System: Part-A

Compulsory

Fundamental of Computer & Information System: Part-B

Optional (Option between
B and C)

Fundamental of Computer & Information System: Part-C (Practical)

CH 2.3

Micro Economics-2

Compulsory

CH 2.4

Corporate Laws

Compulsory

CH 2.5

Hindi

Compulsory

III

CH 3.1

Business Mathematics

Compulsory

CH 3.2

Income-Tax Law & Practice

Compulsory

CH 3.3

Macro Economics

Compulsory

CH 3.4

Principles of Marketing

Compulsory

CH 3.5

Inter Disciplinary
(English/Political Science/Mathematics)

Optional
(one subject out of three given options)

IV

CH 4.1

Indirect Tax

Compulsory

CH 4.2

Corporate Accounting

Compulsory

CH 4.3

Cost Accounting

Compulsory

CH 4.4

Human Resource Management

Compulsory

CH 4.5

Indian Economy-Performance and Policies

Compulsory

V

CH 5.1

Management Accounting

Compulsory

CH 5.2

Financial Management

Compulsory

CH 5.3

(a) Auditing

Compulsory

(b) E-Commerce (Part-A)

Compulsory

(b) E-Commerce (Part-B)

Optional (option between part
B and C)

(b) E-Commerce (Part-C) Practical

CH 5.4

(a) Financial Markets, Institutions and Financial Services

Optional
(one subject
out of five
given options)

(b) Compensation Management

(c) Corporate Tax Planning

(d) Advertising & Personal Selling

(e) Business Data Processing-I (Theory)
(e) Business Data Processing-I (Practical)

VI

CH 6.1

International Business

Compulsory

CH 6.2

Governance, Ethics & Social Responsibility of Business

Compulsory

CH 6.3

(a) Business Communication
(b) Project Work

CH 6.4

(a) Entrepreneurship and Small Business

Optional
(one subject out of
five given options)

(b) Fundamentals of Investment

(c) Consumer Relation & Customer Care

(d) Business Tax Procedure & Management

(e) Business Data Processing-II (Theory)
(e) Business Data Processing-II (Practical)

The maximum marks in above papers also include marks for Internal Assessments

OTHER ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS

Internal Assessment

As per Internal Assessment scheme (Ordinance VIII-E) of the University of Delhi 25 % of the maximum marks in each paper are assigned for following:

-

Marks for Attendance.

5 %

-

Marks for written assignments.

10 %

-

Marks for Class test.

10 %

Attendance

Every student is required to attend all the classes. The minimum attendance required separately for lectures and tutorials is two-thirds of the total classes held during each semester. Five percent weightage in Internal Assessment is for attendance above 67%. Students should follow the attendance rules strictly.

Tutorials

Every student is required to attend tutorial classes and submit the assignments given to them on time. The marks given for these assignments are part of the internal assessment and count for 10% of marks.

Class Test

Every student is required to take a class test in each subject in each semester. The marks awarded in these class tests are taken into account for internal assessment with 10% weightage.

Semester Examinations

Every student is required to take semester examination during following periods. 75% weightage in maximum marks in each paper is given to the Annual Examinations.

November/December

Semester I, III & V

April/May

Semester II, IV & VI

Requirement for Promotion

40 % of aggregate marks

23rd March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how Manny Marks required in B.com for CA Admission

25th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am getting 45% in 12 comm. so what i can do for further admission in b.com

7th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Respectfully sir i want 2 say that my name is md saddam hussain khan in cast in general i got a 56% so i can join in B.Com hon so plz tell me sir i can join it plz mail me [email protected] plz tell me information.thanx

21st June 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

what % required for bcom hons , fee structure and when will be the entrance exm for bcom held , which type of ques. asked in entrnc exm .

10th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

CHANCES FOR ADMISSION IN DU FOR B.COM Hons without taking maths in 12th?
Form in kot

29th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th class in 2012 from cbse board.My percentage is 56%.I want to take admission in bcom hons regular.From where i can apply?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?