29th November 2018, 07:04 PM
tiya shaw

How much percentage is needed to secure Honors position in Graduation?

I have got 29 in ZOO A1 and 18 in ZOO A2 but in practical I have got 07 and my NET result is F. If I pass in Pass subjects then will I able to study in General Zoology?

30th November 2018, 09:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to secure Honors position in Graduation?

To get the bachelor degree certificate you have to qualify in all the paper of your bachelor degree course even in the subsidiary or practical examination.

So, even if you have a single backlog in any paper, your degree is not completed and you are not eligible to get honors degree.

The minimum required marks in each varies with universities. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information.
30th November 2018, 10:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to secure Honors position in Graduation?

1. To get honors position in bachelor's degree, you need to have minimum of 75% marks in bachelor's degree.

2. First division is at 60% marks.

3. If you pass all subjects then you can get admission in general zoology.
30th November 2018, 02:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The criteria for admission in General Zoology:

Academic qualification: You should have passing percentage of marks for admission in this course.

For honors in bachelor's degree, you must have minimum of 75% marks.

Candidates who score more than or equal to this percentage is eligible for honors in bachelor's degree.
30th November 2018, 11:31 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

For opting honoures subjects in your graduation...you need to get minimum 45 % in your subject which you want to take as honoures subject...bt for this you need to pass all the subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?