14th September 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?

I am doing B.Sc. Zoology (Honours) in India. I am appearing the final year examination in 2015. Please tell me about the scope of this field in abroad. Also inform about the course to choose after B.Sc. completion?

15th September 2015, 08:18 PM
GoGoodwill

Default Scope of Zoology in abroad Which course should i choose after B Sc Zoology Honours

Can someone tell me which is the best courier service for sending admission documents abroad? Please help...
16th September 2015, 01:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?

The scope of Zoology Abroad is very good. There are lots of very good colleges throughout the world for the course of Zoology.
You need to make sure that you good Domain Knowledge to eligible to study the course of Zoology from Abroad.
It is best for you to pursue the course of MS Abroad after the completion of the B.Sc course.
29th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?

I am doing B.Sc. Zoology (Honours) in India. I am appearing the final year examination in this year . Please tell me about the scope of this field in abroad. Also inform about which university is best for it ?
4th March 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in zoology hons, now I'm looking for MS zoology, so kindly suggest me that
Which colleges are good and about their placements in companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?