29th November 2018, 04:32 AM
noriko

Should I join coaching classes to prepare for GRE being a BTech 4th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to appear in GRE. I want to study in Abroad after completing my BTech course. Right now, I am studying in 4th semester. So, from now onwards I should start preparing for GRE and take a coaching classes?

30th November 2018, 11:20 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I join coaching classes to prepare for GRE being a BTech 4th semester student?

Yes you should definitely join the coaching classes for GRE preparation...as you know how much vast is this exam...you need to secure more and more percentage in that...
Coaching classes give you a competitive environment as well as push you ahead...it will give you vast knowledge for your preparation and keeps you up to date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?