10th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?

how much percentage are needed to take admission in aeronautical engineering universities

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  2. Percentage needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  3. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  5. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage is needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  11. How much percentage required in 12th to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  13. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  15. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  16. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  17. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  18. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
6th July 2012, 12:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?

Candidates should complete 12th class so as to apply for aeronautical engineering course. Subjects such as Physics, chemistry and mathematics should be opted in 12th class level. Also 50% marks is necessary for admission for this course. Admission process will require the candidates to attend AIEEE. A good score in this exam will give a chance for the candidates to attend counseling process.
28th October 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?

I Mrs Shaikh would like to join my son Akbar Mohd. Ali Shaikh in Aeronautical Engineering Studies, as he has lot of interest of making planes and he is very excited but problem is what is the fees per year plus staying charges and preferably his parents will stay together to look after him as well as his studies. Kindly advice me and give detail about to do and to prepare as money wise. Because money is the main factor so i want to know about it. If it is costly then advice me to any other source which will help me. hence any source of scholarship available? PLEASE INFORM!!!!
29th October 2012, 08:39 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

- your 12th science in complete with minimum 50% (Include in Physics, Chemistry, Maths. )

- After complete 12th you give AIEEE exam and make good rank and get admission in Aeronautical Engineering college.

All the best
17th August 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated 10 2 overall I got 64 % but in P,C,B I got 47 % can I get payment seat in any Engr collages in Karnataka
4th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how many fees will require for aeronautical engineering?
8th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in 12th science and got 20 marks in jee would i get admission in aeronotical engineering plz rply ........ Waiting
12th July 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

iam in 9 standard and i want to be a part of a nasa by completing my aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?