11th June 2013, 08:05 PM
vikas vishwakarama

How much percentage is required in 10th SSC board exam to get commerce?

how much percentage is requierd in 10th ssc board exma to get commerce

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  2. What to do to have a good percentage in SSC board exam?
  3. What is the date of declaration of 10th SSC board exam Maharashtra board results?
  4. How to take admission in diploma of Infomation Technology after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage is required for it?
  5. How to achieve more marks in SSC board 10th standard exam?
  6. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  7. How can I sit for Naval entrance exam after passing 10th?
  8. In which school can I get after passing 10th and commerce? What is the percentage required?
  9. How much percentage is required to get science for 11th in ICSE and in SSC board
  10. Percentage required in commerce stream to sit for UPSC exams?
  11. How much percentage is required in Bc for SSC CGL entrance exam?
  12. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  13. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  14. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce? -- [New]
  15. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  16. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  18. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
15th June 2013, 02:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th SSC board exam to get commerce?

After 10th, it is possible for you to select commerce as the stream of study. A minimum of 50% marks in SSC is mandatory. Admission is made on the basis of 10th class marks. A centralized allotment process is followed in most of the states. You can give options for schools of choice at this time.
25th July 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th SSC board exam to get commerce?

Best career option for girls after 10 and 12
3rd April 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage i require to get admission in commerce in Thakur college
6th June 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

If I want to take maths in commerce stream after 10 how many marks are required in maths?
8th June 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have passed madhyamik. How much percentage i require to get admission in commerce?
21st September 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How Much percentage is require in 10th to take science in thakur college
29th July 2020, 12:14 PM
Siddharth717

The school that you are opting for 11th will show its percentage criteria requirement for commerce stream along with the subjects available and optional. For govt schools the minimum average % required is 60%. Hope it helps. Approval of yourselves to take commerce after 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?