18th August 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in AIEEE entrance exam to apply for IMCA

How much percent or rank is required in AIEEE entrance exam to apply IMCA?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to apply for entrance exams?
  3. Minimum percentage required to apply for CSAT entrance exam?
  4. Qualifications required to apply for Deck Officer? What is the fee structure? Percentage limit for 12th exam? When is the entrance exam?
  5. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  6. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  7. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 62% and 54% in PCM
  8. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  9. What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?
  10. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  11. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  12. How to apply for IES entrance exam after doing B.E in EEE?
  13. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  14. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  15. How much percentage is required in AIEEE?
  16. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Engineering entrance exams like AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for AIEEE or other exam related to this field? How much percentage is needed?
31st May 2019, 01:27 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How much percentage is required in AIEEE entrance exam to apply for IMCA

It is really not appropriate to tell because the results and cutoff varies from year to year. So you should wait for the result to come. Finally you will get result for sure so why need yo worry about that just chill and let the time speak.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?