19th May 2011, 09:24 PM
sudp018

When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?

I have passed the +2 with management(commerce).I want to study C.A in India.I am quite unknown about it.When the entrance exam start up?How much percentage is required to study C.A.?Which place is best for me? What are the other process required?What types of documents are required? I am from Nepal.Please, provide me the detail information about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?
  3. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? -- [New]
  7. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  8. Documents required to study in Abroad except educational certificates?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  12. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  14. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  15. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?
  18. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
27th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?

Dear Friend,
There is no any direct mode to become eligible you have to just go step by step in order to apply for the CA Course. I have listed all the steps from beginning to the end which you should have to follow.
First step starts with your 12th Board Examinations that is you must have clearly passed your Board Examinations from any of the recognised board.

Second step is that you must have given the CPT that is Common Proficiency Test exams which is held twice in a year first in June and Second in December.For which you have to apply to the ICAI Site which I have mentioned below.You will get all the detail regarding applying,registrations and payment mode on the main site.

Third step is depend on you that if you will qualify the CPT Examinations then only you can apply for the next mode.The next mode will be Foundations course.

And after qualifying the Foundations course you will become applicable for the last mode that is Intermediate Course which will be the final step to go forward to the CA Course.

And,Completing the CA Course will be leading to you to become CA.

While,There is also an another way in order to apply for the CA that is you must have completed your Graduations and then you can apply for the Intermediate course directly without undergoing through the CPT and Foundations Course as ICAI gives Exemptions to the student who have completed their Graduations for the first two step and they can directly apply to the Intermediate Course.

Beside this the ICAI site on which you will get all the details and have to apply for the CPT is mentioned below you may visit it and get all the rest of queries cleared up:
www.icaiexam.icai.org
2nd July 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?

How much percentage i required to qualify in CPT Examination
27th September 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs by doing charted accountancy ?
13th December 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear respected friend myself, I, Raghavendra kulkarni from bidar (Karnataka ) passed Diploma in COMERIAL PRACTICE ( which contains Accountancy sub also ) my question is that can i apply for the CPT test ? and what is the procedure ?
22nd December 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

which percentage required to degree to enter into study CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?