2nd September 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to attempt for banking exam? I am a student of BSc final year

I am student of bsc final year. How many persentag are required to attempt all banking exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to attempt for banking exam? I am a student of BSc final year
  2. What is the percetage in BSc for bank exam
  3. What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to give Preliminary Exam of UPSC being a student of final year B.Sc? Required percentage of marks in Graduation for this?
  5. What to do after BSc? I am a final year BSc student
  6. What is the procedure to fill the form of IIT JAM for BSc Final Year student -- [New]
  7. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  8. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get in M.Com? I am a M.Com final year student
  11. Can a BBM student give IPS exam? What is the minimum percentage required for the exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  14. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  15. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  16. Can a B.Com final year student be eligible to apply for SSC Income Tax/Excise/Custom Inspector Exam? Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for the same?
  17. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  18. Percentage required for MBA? I am an engineering student from Pune
11th June 2014, 08:31 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to attempt for banking exam? I am a student of BSc final year

In current scenario, there are good number of openings for the candidates in both public sector and private sector banks.

In private sector, each and every bank will conduct its own selection procedure for the recruitment of following positions
-Clerical positions
-Probationary Officers

In the case of public sector, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of these positions on behalf of all the public sector banks.

The entry level positions will be
Clerical Positions
Probationary Officers

To apply for Clerical positions, you should have completed your Graduation.

But to apply for PO positions, you should scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your Graduation.

As you are pursuing final year of B.Sc course, you can apply for Bank Exams after completion of your Graduation.

Have good preparation for this Exam meanwhile.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?