23rd October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?

I am B.Sc. final year (computer app.) student.. want to do MCA from MIT pune...tell me ...what's the process for admission & minimum percentage required in UG.?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MCA from MIT Pune? Minimum percentage required in UG?
  2. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  3. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  4. Procedure for admission in mit pune for MCA?
  5. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  6. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  7. Admission in MIT Pune for MCA but my HSC maths score is 40% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  9. Detailed information about Internship for MCA final year student in Pune?
  10. Can I give NIMCET 2016 examination having 60% in Maths at intermediate? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NIMCET after scoring 77% in SSC and 45% in 12th
  12. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. How can I get admission in MCA course in MIT College, Pune?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA MIT college, Pune?
  16. Minimum marks required to get into MIT Pune? Which entrance exam should I give to get MIT Pune?
  17. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  18. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
1st June 2012, 03:10 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc. final year (computer app.) student.. want to do MCA from MIT pune...tell me ...what's the process for admission & minimum percentage required in UG.?
You have to give the CET , admission is purely based on merit and score secured in common enterence test. ( 10 % Fixed for management quota )

ELIGIBILITY ~

Graduation with minimum 50 % of marks ( b.sc , bba, bca , b.com , bbm )
or BCA passed or final year student can also apply.

HOW TO APPLY ~

Download the common entrance form from the website, and send a DD of 800 rs to their address or you can directly buy the application from their campus paying 800 rs.

DOCUMENTS REQIRED ~

1. recent color photograph in the form

2.attested copies of 10,12 and graduation mark sheets

3. attested copies of domicile certificate for Maharashtra states only.

4. caste certificate if any.

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM - around 20 - 25 june

DURATION OF COURSE ~

3 yrs divided in 6 semester.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE ~

> http://www.mitsomcollege.com/ <
15th June 2012, 09:45 PM
guruvana244

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?

Hey friend,

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application

This is a PG course and the course is of a duration of 3 years.

For joining in this course there is no specific percentage which you need to have got but there are criteira's which you need to satisfy and they are:

>> There is no age limit for joining in this course

>> The education qualification needed ofr the course is that the candidate must have completed a 3 years duration UG degree and must have completed +2 with mathematics as subject

Apart from this you need to write the entrance exam for joining in MCA course as the mark in the entrance exam deciede
s which college you can get admission for joining in MCA Course
11th March 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

im ty bca student how much % is required to take addmission in mca is it necessary to give enterence exam to take admission in mit college pune
(deepa)
17th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage required in bca to get admission in any Canada's mca university?
27th September 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 49% in b.sc ......can i apply for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?