6th May 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to join 1st year B.Com in Bangalore?

how much percentage is required for joining 1st year b.com in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to join 1st year B.Com in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  3. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  5. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in ISC course to do B.Com 3 years UG course in Christ University Bangalore?
  7. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to be a Army officer after passing BSc 1st year? What is the percentage required for CDS exam
  9. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma? -- [New]
  10. How to appear for CDS examination after passing BSc 1st year? What is the eligibility criteria? Percentage required in 12th?
  11. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  13. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  15. How much percentage is required B.Com hons 1st year correspondence to get admission in 2nd year from SOL-DU
  16. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  17. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  18. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
15th July 2015, 10:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to join 1st year B.Com in Bangalore?

For getting admission in the first year of B.Com you have to fulfill below given eligibility.

--> The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.Com. (Hons) degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.

--> Applicants must have studied and passed in any one of the subjects viz, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics or Mathematics at intermediate level.

So it does not matter how much percent you have scored in your 12th class but the main thing that really matters is that you must not have any backlog in your 12th exams.

However your percentage matters a lot in getting a well reputed college.

Best college for you :

--> Lady Shri Ram College for Women,New Delhi

-->Loyola College,Chennai

-->Christ University,Bangalore

-->St. Xavier’s College,Mumbai

-->Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC), Narsee Monjee Institute of
Management Studies University,Mumbai

--> Seshadripuram College,Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?