27th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to be scored in B.Com to join CA?

How many percentage I can Scored in B.com to goin C.A. ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  2. How much percentage is required to be scored in B.Com to join CA?
  3. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  4. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  5. How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  7. Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%
  8. What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?
  9. What is the percentage of B.Com required to register for CS executive programme?
  10. Minimum B.E percentage required to join MS in good US/Australia University? I have scored 57% in CSE
  11. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  13. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  14. Percentage required for B.Ed in MA from DU? I have scored 46.2% in B.A and 48.5% in M.A
  15. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  16. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program? -- [New]
  17. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  18. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
2nd July 2012, 09:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to be scored in B.Com to join CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many percentage I can Scored in B.com to goin C.A. ?
As per the present regulation and guidelines, there is no percentage criteria to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. Whether you have just qualified +2 level of examination or have completed graduation, you will need to register for the Common Proficiency Test, qualifying which is compulsory to move further into the course. Candidates who have passed +2 level of examination are eligible to register for the Common Proficiency Test irrespective of the marks obtained in the +2 level of examination.

However, it is being assumed that the proposal which has been made for exemption of graduates from Common Proficiency Test might get approval of Union Government by the end of this year. Once it comes into existence, commerce graduate who have scored 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with 60% marks will get complete exemption from the Common Proficiency Test and such graduates will be able to directly enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course, which is followed by Final Course, Articleship Training and other practical training as prescribed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

For more information, refer to www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?