16th October 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we have to get in 12th for Navy?

i want to know that how much percentage we have to gote in +2 for navy

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage we have to get to join Merchant Navy in class 12th
  2. How much percentage is required in 12th for Navy?
  3. What is the percentage required in 12th for merchant navy?
  4. How much percentage we have to get in 12th for Navy?
  5. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  6. How can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th? What is the percentage required to join Navy? What is the starting payment?
  7. Percentage needed to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  8. What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?
  9. How much percentage is needed in 12th science to join Indian Navy Sailors?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy? -- [New]
  11. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after 12th? How to get the application form and what is the percentage needed to join this course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Navy entrance exam? How can I apply for the same?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  16. What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  18. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
17th October 2012, 08:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage we have to get in 12th for Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that how much percentage we have to gote in +2 for navy
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings .

If you have completed 12th standard from science background then you are applicable for all post conducted by NDA .But commerce and Arts stream are not applicable Indian navy post.Final year of 12th standard candidate are also applicable.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old.You must be unmarried male candidate and you have citizenship of India.

You can apply in NDA exam through UPSC website.You can apply here online process also.You have option for Offline system also.

Paper I : Mathematics :
Total Marks : 300
Syllabus :
Algebra
Matrices & Determinants
Trigonometry
Analytical Geometry of two & three dimensions
Differential Calculus
Integral Calculus & Differential Equations
Vector Algebra
Vector Algebra
Statistics & probability

Paper II : General Ability Test
Total marks : 600
Part A : English
Part B : General Knowledge

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in

Books for NDA Exam:-

NDA/ NA Topicwise Solved Papers
by
Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

NDA-NA Exam Guide National Defence naval Academy
by
Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers (2009)

Nda/ Na Topicwise Solved Papers
by
Disha Publication
Publisher: Disha Publication

Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing (2012)

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?