21st June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?

what i do after passing my 12th & how many % we get in 12th for getting job in mechant navy???? plzzz answer me...

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. How to get merchant job after passing 12th?
  5. List of merchant navy institutes after passing 12th with 54.17%?
  6. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after 12th? How to get the application form and what is the percentage needed to join this course?
  8. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  10. Can I join merchant navy after passing class 12th?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  12. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th? Minimum percentage required in 12th to get into Merchant Navy?
  14. What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?
  15. Is there any opportunity to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  16. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science? -- [New]
14th June 2016, 12:22 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?

In order to join merchant navy, it is necessary to study these two course after completing intermediate with physics, maths and chemistry, only those who have studied physics, maths and chemistry can apply for merchant navy course.

Nautical science course , a three year bachelor degree course after intermediate for those who have minimum 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics together. Admission is direct based on marks obtained in intermediate, a specialized course for merchant navy after completing nautical science course, physical fitness is required.

Apart from nautical science course, one can study marine engineering course of 4 years , a degree course of engineering at the bachelors level. Admissions are not direct here, entrance exam is necessary to apply for marine engineering. Physical fitness is necessary. Course fees is around 8 lakhs just like b.sc in nautical science.

Both nautical science and marine engineering courses are specialized and direct entry for merchant navy job. These are best courses to get a job in merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?