11th November 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How much rank in ECET is required to get admission in Engineering at JNTUK?

I want to join jntuk in engineering within the branch of mechanical. So for that tell me that how much rank should i get in ecet?

15th July 2016, 05:10 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank in ECET is required to get admission in Engineering at JNTUK?

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is a public university, located in Kakinada, East Godavari district, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. ECET stands for Engineering Common Entrance Test. To getting Mechanical seat in Engineering at JNTUK you need to score rank between 2240 to 2573. For more information you can visit at official website: www.jntuk.edu.in/

Phone: 0884 230 0991
3rd May 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank in ECET is required to get admission in Engineering at JNTUK?

How much rank in ecet is required to get admission in electrical engineering at UNTIL?
16th May 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 1030. I am an electrical student. I have a reservation of BC-B category. Can I join in JNTU K
5th June 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 970 .I am an electrical student.I have a reservation of BC-B category. Can I join in JNTU K
14th July 2020, 01:38 PM
Pvkpujitha

Post Re: How much rank in ECET is required to get admission in Engineering at JNTUK?

Hii , I am JNTU kakinada BTECH CSE student.I think i may help you.
Jntu kakinada provides 5 seats in each branch for Diploma Students.(Note:generally intake of diploma students is fixed to 5 but varies if total batch size is less than total seats then they can extend the seat intake through ECET from 5 to 15)
As JNTUK is the top college in Andhra Pradesh.It has very tough competition.
Mostly Top 10 to 20 ECET rankers will be given the seats in their respective branches
6th September 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I am a student from jntu kakinada I think I may help u generally 12 to 15% seats are intaken from diploma students and I secured 87 th rank in ecet 2019 but I got a seat in jntu kakinada so dont worry about allocation of seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?