31st May 2013, 07:15 PM
sbus

What should I for computer science?

i m complete computer science diploma and i want to know what can i do after computer science diploma so please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  2. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  5. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  8. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  9. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  10. How to get into research side with MSc Physics?
  11. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  12. Books to prepare for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  14. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  15. B.Ed or M.Phil: Better option after MCA?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. Which course is having high value between B.Tech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Computer Science?
1st June 2013, 07:15 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: What should I for computer science?

Hai friend,

After diploma, to get admission into the Engineering Colleges, you must write ECET exam.

If you get a good rank in the ECET exam, then you will get admission into the TOP Engineering College.

Remember if you do your engineering in a Reputed and top engineering college, then the Top companies will come to your college and they recruit you.

So, work Hard and try to get a good rank in the above exams.

All the best.
4th June 2013, 09:40 PM
sbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.PRUDHVI RAJ View Post
Hai friend,

After diploma, to get admission into the Engineering Colleges, you must write ECET exam.

If you get a good rank in the ECET exam, then you will get admission into the TOP Engineering College.

Remember if you do your engineering in a Reputed and top engineering college, then the Top companies will come to your college and they recruit you.

So, work Hard and try to get a good rank in the above exams.

All the best.
what is ECET and kya krna hoga mujhe iske liye????
11th June 2013, 08:43 PM
sbus

what is ecet exam and kya krna hoga uske liye mujhe????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?