7th July 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

In which university I will get admission if secured 22 rank in ECET-EEE?

Sir
i got 22 rank in ecet ,eee
kindly let me know in which university
i get admission?????
waiitng for your response
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Engineering colleges for me after securing a rank of 110 in ECET with EEE stream?
  2. Which university will I get after scoring 1867 rank in ECET in EEE
  3. College which I may get after scoring 435 rank in ECET? When is the ECET counseling?
  4. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring 279 rank in ECET
  5. How much rank will I get in ECET to get admission into CBIT, OU, JNTUK?
  6. Colleges which I may get after scoring 142 rank in ECET?
  7. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  8. Can I get admission in government engineering college in AP?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring ECET rank of 657? I belong to OC category
  10. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  11. What should I for computer science?
  12. Top Engineering colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 1195 in ECET after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in SRM Ramapuram for EEE or CSE if secured 24,970 rank in SRMEEE?
  14. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  15. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Rank required to get into ECET to join JNTUK? Seats available?
  17. List of top colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 278 rank in ECET?
  18. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
28th September 2015, 09:34 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: In which university I will get admission if secured 22 rank in ECET-EEE?

As you have got 22nd rank in ECET in EEE stream,the list of best universities/colleges which you are eligible to get seat are as follows.

-Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering, Kakinada,
-AU College of Engineering, Vishakapatnam,
-Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada,
-Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati,
-Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati,
-JNTUA College of Engineering, Ananthapur,
-JNTU, University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram,
-GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam etc,..

These are the some of the best Universities/colleges in which you can get admission through ECET as you have gained 22nd rank.

It is possible for you to get seat in first two universities itself which are most reputed among all the mentioned universities/colleges.
2nd June 2019, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which university I will get admission if secured 22 rank in ECET-EEE?

In which college and University I will get admission if secured 1606 branch wise rank in ECET-CIVIL?Is there any hope for me to get the admission in University?
7th October 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I secured 208 rank in ap ecet, can i get administration in jntuk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?