2nd May 2013, 08:04 PM
manikanta red

How much rank is needed to get a seat in Aerospace in Amrutha engineering entrance exam?

how much rank must i get to get seat in aerospace in amrutha engineering entrance exam? and
if i do not get good rank then how much donation i should pay to join in aerospace in amritha university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  2. How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  4. How much rank is needed for OC category to get MBBS seat in AP?
  5. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  7. Entrance exam to be answered for a seat in Engineering?
  8. Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST?
  9. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  10. Seat of industrial engineering in ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai with GATE score of 337 with all India rank of 241 in Aerospace engineering paper
  11. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  12. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. How much rank is needed to get seat in IIT for M.Tech?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  15. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  17. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  18. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
28th September 2017, 07:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank is needed to get a seat in Aerospace in Amrutha engineering entrance exam?

The cutoff score for getting admission in Aerospace may varies every year. Last year the closing rank for admission in Aerospace engineering was 3300. You can take help from previous papers to score better in entrance exam.
If, you failed to scored enough marks to get a seat in aerospace then you may apply for admission under management quota. The amount of donation you may have to pay can't be estimated as they haven't disclose any such scheme.
For more details, you may contact at The Director, Corporate and Industry Relations, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Phone: +91 422 2685 005, +91 422 2685 004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?